International Law Assignment Help
International law means the laws that are accepted by all the countries in the world. International laws are a collection of different types of laws that can be enforced by all countries in the world. These laws also help in engaging different types of activities related to trade and other issues between different countries of the world. International laws also deal with the strict issues that are applied to all the countries in the world rather than just focusing on the rights of the individual citizens in the whole world. We have two branches of the international law and these two branches are – jus gentium and jus inter gentes.
Jus gentium is a kind of the governing body that is based on some laws and practices set up by the government and governs all the issues relating to the relations between the countries.
Jus inter gentes refer to the body of treaties or agreements that are mutually acceptable to both countries.
In total, we have three types of international laws and these are –
- Public International Laws
- Private International Laws
- Supranational Laws
- Public International Laws – Public international laws are the laws that may affect the relations in between the nations and different persons and these include the regular state practices and opening and legal obligations on which the government and public rely upon. This also includes the globally accepted standards that help in governing the behavior of the government and citizens of a country and also the legal codes that are referred to as treaties in the form of written agreements.
- Private International Laws – Private international laws deal with the privacy issues or conflicts like individual conflicts, not the state issues. Private international laws are totally different from the issues handled by public international laws. Private international law determines the jurisdictionthat has the authority to hear a legal dispute, and which jurisdiction’s laws should be applied to the situation. All the corporations and the export, import firms that transact beyond the boundaries of a country in the world are mostly involved in the issues handled by the private international law bodies in the world. For instance, if a company Y operates in the two different countries USA and Australia and in case any dispute arises in between the two countries then the private international law will be the concerned laws that are required to be considered and then these laws will be used in the dispute resolution procedure.
- Supranational Laws – Supranational law refers to the issues wherein the situations arise when the nations surrender their right to take decisions on the certain international matters and ask for the help from the court to make certain judicial decisions. The decisions made by a court appointed by supranational law take priority over the decisions that are made by national courts. Mostly in issues where the involvement of the third party is required uses the supranational laws for the conflict resolution process in their disputes.
Importance of International law is –
- International law provides a legal basis to international relations: - International laws helps in establishing unique relations with the other countries in the international markets and these laws helps every nation present in the world to get their individual rights and can also criticize any issues if exist in between the host country and the foreign countries in the world. International laws establish the legal relationship between the different countries so that the ease of business and trade between the different countries in the world can be established.
- Different nations always try to work out their relations with the other countries according with the international laws only :- International laws set up the rules and standards to conduct the relations in between the different countries which acts as a benchmark for all the countries by which they try to establish and conduct their relationships and other trade-related activities in the world. International law also helps and promotes an increase in social and political relation seen between the different countries. All the countries in the world directly or indirectly accept the binding nature of the rules of the internal laws in the world.
- Diplomacy gets operationalized on the basis of the rules of international laws:- In the actual conduct of relations, the states always use rules of International Law. They initiate and conduct their relations with nations on the basis of International Law. Diplomacy is the key instrument of the foreign policy of a nation and it has for its basis the rules of International Law governing the establishment of diplomatic missions and the conduct of diplomatic relations.
International laws are the basis of international conferences organized by international marketers in the world. All the negotiation in the international market is done using the rules and procedures described in international laws. In the warlike situations, the rule of international laws also acts as weapons to project a justification of one’s own stand and the rejection of the policies of the enemy.
- International Law is a source of order in International relations in between different countries in the world: - International law is being used in the international market to strengthen the relations in between the different countries of the world. The globalization was a big success only because of the international laws and the rules and regulations that the different types of international laws consist of for the development of trade-related activities in the world. Various international values are also promoted by international laws in the market. International laws are very helpful for setting up a benchmark in various measures like labor laws, wage rate, working hours, etc. in the international market for establishing the uniformity in the trade-related activities and procedures in all the countries of the world.
Hence, we can say that international laws establish consistency and uniformity in the various trade-related as well as non-trade-related activities in the world.
This course at Assignment Help examines the history and sources of International law as well as the principles, rules and norms pertaining to particular subject matters and international legal regimes. The course will survey such areas as the law of international organizations, international protection of human rights, individual accountability under international law, the regulation of the use of force, and international economic law. In addition we will examine the interface and relationship between the international and domestic legal systems.
At assignment help, we provide help with the study of International law. Our online tutors can provide International law assignment help with questions and topics.
Following are some of the topics in Laws in which we provide Law assignments/homework/Project help:
- Administrative Laws
- American Indian Law
- Antitrust Law
- Bankruptcy Laws And Corporate Reorganisations
- Business Law IRAC Analysis
- Capital Punishment Clinic
- Civil liberties Law
- Collaborative law
- Conspiracy, Accessory Doctrine & Enterprise Liability
- Constitutional Law
- Copyright Laws
- Criminal Adjudication
- Criminal Justice Workshop
- Cyber Laws And Cyber Crimes
- Employment Law Clinic
- Employment Law Workshop
- Environment And Environmental Laws
- Family Laws
- Federal Civil Litigation
- Federal Courts And The Federal Systems
- Feminist Legal Theory
- Food And Health Laws
- Government Lawyer
- Insurance Laws
- International Anti-Trust Laws
- International Human Rights
- International Law
- Judicial Process And The Administration Of Laws
- Juvenile Justice And Crimes
- Labor And Factory Related Laws
- Law And Political Process
- Law Assignment Help
- Law Assignment Writers
- Law Of Corporations
- Patent Laws
- Securities Regulation Laws
- Separation Of Powers
- State Constitutional Laws
- The Capital Market Laws
- The Corporate Finance Law
- Theory And Practice Of Social Change
- The Real State Law
- Tort Law
- Business Administration Laws
- Business Law
- Commercial and Resources Law
- Assignment Help
- Homework Help
- Writing Help
- Academic Writing Assistance
- Editing Services
- Plagiarism Checker Online
- Research Writing Help