Terms apply to users of Assignmenthelp.net
Please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully before using any of educational services being provided by Assignment Help. These Terms are applicable to all users of our services and the visitors of our website. In these Terms, 'we', 'us' and 'Assignment Help ' refers Assignment Help ----INSERT ADDRESS. In these Terms "you" refers the parent, guardian or student whosoever is using our services and website.
Trademarks Trade Names and Service Marks
Our logo and name 'Assignment Help' are the sole property of Assignment Help constituted under Companies Act, 1956, India. Our rights are protected by Indian judiciary. Any part of our website can't be copied or imitated in any form without written consent of Assignment Help.
The Services are owned and operated by Augment Systems Pvt Ltd. Unless otherwise explicitly specified by Augment Systems Pvt Ltd. , all materials that are included in or otherwise a part of the Services, including past, present, and future versions, domain names, source and object code, the text, site design, logos, graphics, bibliographic information, icons, and book cover images, as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof and the "look and feel" of the Services (collectively, " AssignmentHelpNet Content"), are owned, controlled, or licensed by Augment Systems Pvt Ltd or Augment Systems Pvt Ltd’s third party partners. AssignmentHelpNet’s Content is protected from unauthorized use, copying and dissemination by copyright, trademark, patent, and other laws, rules, regulations and treaties. All rights in images of books or other publications included in the Services are reserved by the copyright owners of such materials. Portions of the bibliographic content included in the Services are supplied by third parties. Any unauthorized use of AssignmentHelpNet’s Content is prohibited. Any unauthorized use of the materials appearing on the Services may violate copyright, trademark, patent, and other applicable laws, rules, regulations, and treaties, and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
Your License to Use Site Content
Social Distribution and Widgets
AssignmentHelpNet may allow you but only through express written permission to engage in certain personal uses of AssignmentHelpNet Content that include the ability to share certain AssignmentHelpNet Content with others ("Social Distribution"). For example, the Services may allow you to send certain AssignmentHelpNet Content to friends, display AssignmentHelpNet Content on your personal web site or post AssignmentHelpNet Content on a third party web site. You agree that you will not imply that you and AssignmentHelpNet are affiliated in any way or that AssignmentHelpNet approves of your comments. We reserve the right to revoke our permission for Social Distribution at any time and for any reason, and you agree to immediately cease Social Distribution upon notice of revocation and to comply with any terms we post in connection with the Social Distribution of AssignmentHelpNet Content.
Similarly, the Services may provide content that you may choose to embed on your personal web page, third party web site or social networking site by pasting the HTML or other code provided by us (typically labeled as an embed code) ("Widgets"). Widgets are AssignmentHelpNet Content and subject to the limited, revocable license described above. We may discontinue providing the services necessary for the Widgets to operate or we may disable Widgets you have embedded at any time for any reason without any liability to you. You agree that our permission to you to use Widgets does not provide you (or any third party) with any intellectual property rights in or to the Widget or any AssignmentHelpNet Content made available via any Widget.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY SITES: Any AssignmentHelpNet Content made available in connection with your site, or otherwise, by our Widgets, third party widgets or otherwise, is our exclusive property and no grant of any intellectual property rights is made by us. We retain the right to demand that you cease any use of AssignmentHelpNet Content upon notice.
User Content and Activities
When you submit, post, upload, embed, display, communicate, link to, email or otherwise distribute or publish any review, problem, suggestion, idea, solution, question, answer, class notes, Assignment outline, comment, testimonial, feedback, message, image, video, text, profile data or other material ("User Content") to AssignmentHelpNet, any AssignmentHelpNet employee or contractor, or a AssignmentHelpNet web site, you grant AssignmentHelpNet and our affiliates, licensees, distributors, agents, representatives and other entities or individuals authorized by AssignmentHelpNet, a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, unlimited, irrevocable, royalty-free, fully sublicensable (through multiple tiers) and fully transferable right to exercise any and all copyright, trademark, publicity, and database rights you have in the content, in any media known now or in the future, and to make, use, reproduce, copy, display, publish, exhibit, distribute, modify, sell, offer for sale, create derivative works based upon and otherwise use the User Content.
Note that we may create, facilitate or display social advertisements, whereby your name, profile and photo may be used to advertise products and services to your network based on your use of the Services and your interactions with AssignmentHelpNet. You agree that AssignmentHelpNet may use your name and profile picture in connection with social ads to advertise products and services to your network based on your use of the Services and your interactions with AssignmentHelpNet and third parties through the Services.
You further agree that AssignmentHelpNet is free to use any ideas or concepts contained in any User Content for any purposes whatsoever, including, without limitation, developing, manufacturing and marketing products and services; and creating informational articles, without any payment of any kind to you. You authorize AssignmentHelpNet to publish your User Content in a searchable format that may be accessed by users of the Services and the Internet. Except as prohibited by law, you waive any moral rights you may have in any User Content you submit, even if such User Content is altered or changed in a manner not agreeable to you.
AssignmentHelpNet is not required to host, display, or distribute, and may remove at any time, any User Content. AssignmentHelpNet reserves the right to change the format, sizing, and any other display specifications of the Content as it sees fit.
It is our policy not to accept or consider content, information, ideas, suggestions or other materials other than those we have specifically requested, to which certain specific terms, conditions and requirements may apply. This is to avoid any misunderstandings if your ideas are similar to those we have developed or are developing independently. Accordingly, AssignmentHelpNet does not accept unsolicited materials or ideas, and takes no responsibility for any materials or ideas so transmitted.
You agree that AssignmentHelpNet has no obligation to monitor or enforce your intellectual property rights to your User Content but has the right to protect and enforce its and its licensees' rights to your User Content. You further acknowledge and agree that AssignmentHelpNet will not have any obligation to you with regard to User Content and that AssignmentHelpNet may or may not monitor, display or accept your User Content and may delete it at any time. We may, but are not obligated to, review User Content prior to posting it on or distributing it through the Services, or allowing them to be distributed through the Services. This includes private messages exchanged by you and other users through the Services. This "User Content and Activities" section shall survive any expiration or termination of your relationship with AssignmentHelpNet.
Acceptable Use Policy
You are solely responsible for the User Content you submit, through or in connection with our Services, and any material or information that you transmit to other users and for your interactions with other users. When you contribute, upload or otherwise provide User Content via the Services, you agree to comply with the following Community Usage Rules. In addition to removing such prohibited materials, AssignmentHelpNet may terminate the responsible accounts, and/or report such activities to law enforcement authorities as appropriate.
Prohibited User Content includes, but is not limited to, material that AssignmentHelpNet determines:
- is patently offensive or promotes or otherwise incites racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- exploits people in a sexual or violent manner or contains nudity, excessive violence, or offensive subject matter or contains a link to an adult or otherwise objectionable website;
- posts information that poses or creates a privacy or security risk to any person;
- constitutes or promotes information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- constitutes or promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacturer-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- involves the transmission of "junk mail," "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, "spimming," or "spamming";
- contains restricted or password only access pages or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page) or solicits or is designed to solicit passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities including, but not limited to, making or buying illegal weapons or providing or creating computer viruses;
- involves commercial activities and/or sales without prior written consent from AssignmentHelpNet such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes;
- includes a photograph or video of another person that you have posted without that person's consent;
- violates or attempts to violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, patent rights, trademark rights, contract rights or any other rights of any person.
Prohibited activities include, without limitation:
- unauthorized advertising to, or solicitation of, any user to buy or sell any products or services;
- circumventing or modifying, attempting to circumvent or modify, or encouraging or assisting any other person in circumventing or modifying any security technology or software that is part of our Services;
- activity that involves the use of viruses, bots, worms, or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware, or otherwise permit the unauthorized use of or access to a computer or a computer network;
- modifying, copying, distributing, downloading, scraping or transmitting in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, any content from the Services;
- covering or obscuring the banner advertisements and/or safety features (e.g., report abuse button) on your personal profile page, or any AssignmentHelpNet page via HTML/CSS or any other means;
- any automated use of the Services, such as, but not limited to, using scripts to send messages or posts;
- interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on the Services or the networks or services connected to the Services;
- displaying an unauthorized commercial advertisement on your profile, or accepting payment or anything of value from a third person in exchange for your performing any commercial activity through the use of the Services on behalf of that person, such as placing commercial content on review posts or solutions, links to e-commerce sites not authorized by AssignmentHelpNet, or sending messages with a commercial purpose;
- activity unrelated or disruptive to the Services, such as intentionally distributing the wrong solutions to problems, submissions that force browsers to scroll horizontally, large blank or content-free submissions, "Bumping" multiple older topics (posting in them well after the last post), posting multiple identical or near-identical messages or topics, including "fad" topics, hard-to-read topic titles (e.g., ALL CAPS, AlTeRnAtE cApS, no spaces, no or excessive punctuation), or multiple hard-to-read or nonsensical messages in a single or multiple topics; or
- Using the Services in a manner inconsistent with any applicable law.
All rights stated in Policy section are reserved with Assignment Help. The content of our website are copyrighted materials exclusively owned by Assignment Help. However, you may get the print of this content for non commercial use. No permission is granted to anyone to use the content of this site for commercial purpose or to modify for any other purpose.
Limitation on Use
The receipt of the services is personal to you and you may not transfer your rights to access the Assignment materials or to receive the services to another person unless we have consented in writing to you doing so. You must be at least13 years old to subscribe to Assignment Help. Students under 13 years of age may avail our service only after taking the consent of their parent or legal guardian. We grant you limited authority to use our services for personal non commercial purpose so you may modify copy, download, distribute, display, perform, transmit, publish, reproduce, duplicate or offer for sale any information obtained from Assignment Help but with written consent. Any violation of these terms related to use of Assignment Help Web site or services will terminate your license granted by us. By using registering or using the services of assignmenthelp.net you affirm that you will use information provided by the tutor for study purposes only and that you will not submit this information as original student work for Assignment credit or grade.All documents submitted to Assignment Help is the property of Augment Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Warranty And Limitation Of Liability
we have no liability for any interruption or delay in access to Site, however we are always ready to assist you. We don't accept responsibility for damage or data loss of on your PC, server or network, however we use only trusted and well tested softwares. We don't guarantee that access to our Website will be100 % error free, however our dedicated professionals ensure the smooth operation at their best. We reserve the right to suspend access for the scheduled maintenance/update of web site. We are not responsible for the failure of access to our site due to failures of links or equipments, which are beyond our control.
We try our best to keep the tutoring schedules fixed as far as practicable. Any schedule wouldn't be valid till it is endorsed by Assignment Help. Assignment Help reserves right to reschedule a session for any possible reason like power outage, broadband failure, connectivity problems, sound card failure, system shutdown, ill health of tutor or student, travel by tutor or student, school vacations. But, rescheduling of tutoring session is limited to three times a month with an advance notice. The possibilities of sickness and power shutdown are exempted from this clause. An email as the token of acknowledgement is needed by us for our records. You are not liable to pay extra for validly rescheduled session however if tutor is not informed or if he forfeits the session after waiting for the student beyond 15 minutes at the scheduled time or you forfeit the session without informing in advance according to our declared terms, you will be bound to pay for the session.
Please refer the Policy section.
We reserve the right to charge membership fees or subscription for using any of our service.
If any of these Terms becomes unenforceable as a whole or in part, validity of other terms of the contract will remain unaffected.
We reserve the sole right to amend Terms and conditions without serving notice to you. The latest version of Terms and Conditions will supersede previous versions.
we reserve the sole right to terminate whole or part of service agreement at any time.
All of services will be governed by Laws of State of NEW DELHI, India. Courts of law at New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction over dispute, if arises.
Terms of Service made in the latest agreement between student and Assignment Help will supersede and terminate all the prior agreements.
If you want more clarification regarding our 'TERMS and CONDITIONS', please feel free to contact us anytime, any day.
The team at Assignmenthelp.net is well qualified to provide any kind of educational service requirement, be it - Anytime Homework Help, Project Related Help, Case Studies, Business Plan, Grade Tutoring, Email - Assignment Assistance, Content Development, Essay Writing and Assessment Services, Test Assessment Services to suit your requirements.