Biotechnology Assignment Help
Biotechnology is a field of applied biology that involves the use of living organisms and bio-processes in engineering, technology, medicine and other fields requiring bio-products.
Biotechnology finds applications in areas such as drug production, gene therapy, pharmacogenomics, gene testing etc.. It is a research oriented natural science. It is a complex combination of science and technology. Biotechnology has improved he methods of animal husbandry, quality of seeds, fertilizers, pesticides, insecticides etc.
Various fields of biotechnology are as follows:–
- Bioinformatics– It is the application of computer science and information technology to the field of biology. It attempts to increase the understanding of biological processes by developing and working on computationally intensive techniques. It makes the rapid organization and analysis of biological data possible. Major research efforts in the field include sequence alignment, gene finding, genome assembly, drug design, drug discovery, protein structure alignment, protein structure prediction, prediction of gene expression and protein–protein interactions, genome-wide association studies and the modeling of evolution.
- Blue biotechnology– It refers to the marine and aquatic applications of biotechnology.
- Green biotechnology– This branch of biotechnology studies the applications of biotechnology to agricultural processes. For example, it studies about topics such as growth of plants via micro propagation, designing transgenic plants etc.
- Industrial biotechnology– It is the application of biotechnology for industrial purposes, including manufacturing, alternative energy (or “bioenergy”), and biomaterials. Creating biomass resource options from agricultural or process wastes, improving the efficiency of biomass to energy conversion are some of its applications.
- Red biotechnology– This branch of biotechnology is applied to medical processes. Some examples are the designing of organisms to produce antibiotics, and the engineering of genetic cures through genetic manipulation.
- Bioeconomy– Bioeconomy refers to all economic activity derived from scientific and research activity focused on understanding mechanisms and processes at the genetic and molecular levels and its application to industrial process.
Students often face many problems in doing bio-technology homework, assignments and projects. But, you don’t need to worry now. Assignment Help in biotechnology is here for you. We offer excellent online tutors in biotechnology to guide you. Yes, our online biology tutors have masters and Ph.D in different fields of biology.
So, whether you are a school student or a college student, online tutoring website www.assignmenthelp.net is a good place for you. No matter which branch of biology you are pursuing, we have knowledgeable and experienced online biology tutors for you.
If your biotechnology project is due next week and you haven’t even started yet, do not worry. Leave everything to us, from the selection of the topic to its conclusion, our expert biotechnology tutors will handle everything. Whatever questions and doubts you have regarding any field in biology, we have excellent answer for your assignment problems. Our expert tutors will give you the most detailed and relevant solutions to your bio-technology problems.
Get all your biology assignments or projects done within a time. Our biology expert panel has prepared various easy-to-understand and student-friendly chapters on various topics in biology and several worksheets as well for your personal assessment. You can clear all your concepts and strengthen your hold on the subjects with the help of our services.
For get information about Biochemical, Bio-technology, Genetic Engineering, Biochemistry, Biotechnology Assignment Help, Biotechnology Project Help and related development.
For more details kindly visit: Biochemical-Biotechnology Assignment Help.https://www.assignmenthelp.net/blog/biotechnology-assignment-help/Bio-technology, Genetic Engineering, Biochemistry, Biotechnology Assignment Helphttps://www.assignmenthelp.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Bio-technology3.jpghttps://www.assignmenthelp.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Bio-technology3-150x150.jpgAssignment HelpBiotechnology HelpE-tutoringHomework helpOnline tutoringBio-technology Assignment Help,Biochemical,Biochemistry,Bioinformatics,Biotechnology,Biotechnology assignment help,Biotechnology project help,Blue biotechnology,Genetic engineering,Green biotechnology,Industrial biotechnology,Red biotechnologyBiotechnology is a field of applied biology that involves the use of living organisms and bio-processes in engineering, technology, medicine and other fields requiring bio-products. Biotechnology finds applications in areas such as drug production, gene therapy, pharmacogenomics, gene testing etc.. It is a research oriented natural science. It is a...adminWebmaster firstname.lastname@example.orgAdministratorI'm the chief editor/Blogger for the blog of www.assignmenthelp.net My job is to retrieve the latest and most important information and updates in the field of education and technology and pass it on to students worldwide, studying in all grades from K-12, college, graduate studies, research and other training programs as well.Assignmenthelp.net