9 Trends in Educational Technology that will Take off in 2022
Online education has become an integral part of education in the recent years. Many institutions started exploring the possibility of providing quality education online. Online education helped these institutions reach out to a large population and with a low amount of effort. Hybrid learning is also becoming more prevalent. The pandemic that affected education technology in India has greatly contributed to the expansion of the education technology market in the country.
The world of online education will enter a new era in 2022 as a host of new trends emerge to help expand and maximise possibilities. Online education will be impacted by innovation, expansion, and consolidation.
Expansion into new segments
- Online education has already reached both urban and rural areas of India, but it runs into some challenges in interior areas. Growing Internet usage and increased adoption of digital technologies will result in the rapid expansion of online education into Tier III and Tier IV cities, towns, and even remote villages.
- The service also needs to be accessible to a wide segment of the population, apart from the rural population. Many workers in unorganized sectors such as daily wage manual workers, migrants, delivery staff, drivers, etc. must earn a formal degree or certificate to improve their prospects, lower-level employees in the public sector long for promotions, and military personnel need to find a second career after their service.
- This approach will be beneficial to these categories as it allows them to pursue formal, higher education without disrupting their regular work or having to relocate to an education-centric city.
Focus on outcomes and learner-centricity
During the first phase of expansion, online education concentrated on platforms and delivery. These days, the emphasis is on content and outcomes. Due to the fact that online learners have access to the programs at their convenience at a time and place that suits them, the online education approach needs to be reoriented to be more personal. Personalized learning and outcome-oriented delivery are the main goals of the new changes.
Empowering Learning in the Digital Age
AssignmentHelp.net is spearheading the evolution of education by providing comprehensive online project help. As traditional teaching methods make way for more practical, hands-on approaches, online project help has emerged as a critical trend. Students are no longer confined to theoretical concepts; they’re given the opportunity to apply their knowledge to real-world scenarios. This trend is especially beneficial for students pursuing technical disciplines such as Engineering, Data Science, DevOps & SREs, IT Administration and Network Support, Cybersecurity, Ethical Hacking, and Product Management.
Online Project Help: Enhancing Practical Learning
Coding Projects for Engineers and Data Scientists: As coding becomes a fundamental skill in today’s tech-driven world, AssignmentHelp.net offers coding project assistance for engineers and data scientists. With personalized guidance and real-world coding challenges, students can hone their programming skills and bridge the gap between theory and practice.
DevOps & SREs Support: For students aiming to excel in DevOps (Development and Operations) and Site Reliability Engineering (SRE), AssignmentHelp.net provides expert assistance. Through practical projects, students learn to streamline software development, automate processes, and enhance system reliability.
IT Administration and Network Support: In the realm of IT Administration and Network Support, hands-on experience is invaluable. AssignmentHelp.net’s online projects allow students to configure networks, troubleshoot issues, and manage IT infrastructure, empowering them to tackle real IT challenges.
Cybersecurity and Ethical Hacking: With the increasing threat of cyberattacks, cybersecurity education is paramount. AssignmentHelp.net offers projects that simulate real-world security breaches, enabling students to develop robust defense strategies and ethical hacking skills.
Product Management: Aspiring Product Managers can benefit from practical project assistance, where they learn to conceptualize, plan, and execute product development lifecycles. AssignmentHelp.net equips students with the skills needed to transform ideas into successful products.
Enterprise Solutions: AssignmentHelp.net goes beyond individual learning, catering to enterprise needs as well. They provide solutions for companies seeking to upskill their workforce, ensuring that employees remain competitive in a rapidly evolving tech landscape.
Why Online Project Help Matters
The shift towards online project help signifies a broader shift in education. It acknowledges that learning is not limited to textbooks and lectures. Instead, it recognizes the importance of experiential learning, where students actively engage with concepts and technologies. Through online projects, students develop critical thinking, problem-solving, and collaboration skills – all vital for success in the modern workplace.
As the educational technology landscape continues to evolve, trends like online project help are redefining the learning experience. Platforms like AssignmentHelp.net are leading the way in providing students with practical, hands-on projects that bridge the gap between theory and application. Whether you’re an aspiring engineer, data scientist, IT administrator, or cybersecurity enthusiast, online project help is paving the way for a more engaging and effective educational journey.
Embrace the future of learning by exploring the myriad of possibilities that educational technology offers. Online project help is just one facet of the exciting transformations taking place – the journey to knowledge and skill acquisition has never been more promising.
Block chain technology is an upcoming trend in education technology. This technology enables decentralised, secure, and transparent education. Edutech platforms can connect students, professionals, and faculty to relevant courses and resources using block chain.
Programmed lessons and courses can be delivered automatically when certain criteria are met, and in real-time progress can be tracked. Additionally, block chain provides institutions with the ability to secure various documents and records, including admissions, attendance, and payment records, and marks and grades.
With secure degrees and certificates, students can access them whenever they need, verify them and secure them without safety concerns. As block chain eliminates many manual processes, the cost of education will decrease.
Gamification and on-demand Test and Exam Prep
- Gamification in education focuses on making learning an enjoyable experience. Gamification techniques used in online education include categorizing lessons into short tasks or levels, offering badges, grades, and ranks based on performance, and publishing leader boards.
- Individual learners can be tracked in real-time by teachers, parents, and students, so future learning methods can be tailored accordingly. Additionally, it allows continuous assessment of learning progress. Several changes will also be made to examinations.
- Learning in an online environment that is student-centric will allow students to schedule and request exams whenever they are ready. Online exams will see an increase in popularity this year.
- Virtual reality, augmented reality, and augmented reality in everyday learning
- It is challenging to maintain a learner’s attention and concentration when they are studying online. Virtual reality (VR), augmented reality (AR), and extended reality (XR) will be integrated into the classroom in 2022, allowing students to observe and experience lessons in a near-realistic setting.
- This technology will contribute to the development of virtual laboratories for science and technology students, which will facilitate the offering of more practical subjects online.
- By adopting innovative technologies and developing new approaches, online education is all set to expand in another direction. Online education and the edtech sector will be consolidated in 2022 with more innovations coming to the industry.
- The growth of online education will be evident in new programmes, pedagogies, and an increase in enrolment and participation of students.
Big Data in Education Technology
Big Data is a less surprising but recently impactful instrument. Big Data is the gathering of data that is growing at an exponential rate around the world. Big Data allows you to store, handle, analyse, and create large volumes of data using cutting-edge technical analysis. Google, Amazon, American Express, and Netflix are just a few of the big companies that are embracing Big Data to get the most out of their customers.Netflix, according to Selerity, is altering the film industry and attracting an increasing number of registered users by utilising Big Data to gain insights into customer activity on the site. Now, let’s return to employee training. Big Data can assist in the following ways:-
- Improve productivity, especially in new hires-
Onboarding and other activities could be aided by Big Data. Reliable data and data mining technologies can help you spot trends and patterns that point to the most helpful aspects of your programs for various job categories.
Big Data supports your company in generating additional benefits by speeding up the process and improving outcomes.
As a tool for measuring the quality of new recruit training, Big Data obviously presents potential for HR and department managers to have a full perspective of the process. This enables them to tailor programmes to match the specific requirements of each individual. Candidates who are having trouble with a certain aspect of their training, for example, can be quickly identified and allocated to receive additional coaching. Managers who evaluate training data may also be able to devise innovative methods based on what has previously worked.
Animation is one of our go-to technologies. The cartoon industry traditionally uses animation. However, animation can be much more than just entertainment. The use of animation is increasing in eLearning and is undoubtedly beneficial. Animation can boost learners’ engagement and knowledge retention by simulating real-world scenarios and providing relevant content. Rather than focusing mainly on learning applications, animation is now being incorporated into training in the L&D department.
A key factor that makes animation stand out from conventional training methods is its ability to depict real-life working situations. To motivate employees, training videos that incorporate sound, picture, and motion will engage more senses and not drown them in text-based training materials. Animated training videos can provide the following benefits:
- Recalling knowledge frequently-
Our brain processes visual stimuli stronger than text, so training videos help employees remember what they learn in the long run when the knowledge is attached to a specific image. During a study carried out by SAVO, it was proven that clear visuals lead to 65% greater knowledge retention.
- To learn flexibly-
A smartphone and a few minutes are all that’s needed to access employee training information anywhere and anytime. Training videos fit well into our contemporary lifestyle.
- To be cost-effective-
It is beneficial to use videos in corporate training. Businesses can send information to a large audience with just a few clicks. This is a huge advantage for worldwide corporations. By using training videos, you can save on trainer fees and other training expenses. There will be no need to reserve outside co-working spaces, make travel arrangements, or hire venues.
As you look ahead to 2022 and the above-mentioned advantages, it’s reasonable and necessary to transform your current training programs with animation to keep up with the competition.
- Cloud computing is the last but not least. In the digital world, humans leave behind trillions of pieces of data, and cloud computing is the infrastructure that stores them. Through cloud computing, different services can be delivered over the internet. Cloud-based storage allows you to store files in a remote database instead of on a proprietary hard drive or local device. Finance, retail, healthcare, education, and manufacturing are among some of the industries that are influenced by cloud computing.
- Among large organizations with thousands of employees, cloud-based learning management systems are widely used for training. They provide a convenient learning environment, provide on-going feedback for professional development, and are generally easy to use. Managing training plans, observing digital behaviours, and contacting employees frequently to make sure they feel like a part of the team are common practices for leaders today.
- This trend is linked to the fact that our attention spans are shortening, and there is constantly something vying for our attention.
- Nano-learning is a new EdTech idea that allows us to receive ultra-bite-sized lessons when and when we need them.
- It doesn’t matter if we don’t recall what we’ve learnt for more than 10 minutes under this paradigm because we can just re-learn it when we need it again!
- A good analogy is a cooking recipe: if we aren’t skilled bakers, we may only create one or two cakes each year, thus we don’t need to remember the exact weights and proportions of sugar and flour.
- The same idea can be applied to academic or professional settings. Brief courses can be absorbed over WhatsApp, Slack, or Teams using the same technique. Other Nano-learning platforms disseminate information via social media platforms such as Twitter or TikTok. Nano-learning will likely gain in popularity in 2022, as it meets society’s need for fast, modular, and even addictive methods of passing on knowledge and expertise.
As a society, we live in an era of constant change. We see progress in every sector, whether it is education, e-commerce, or even banking. Communities change, jobs evolve, and organizations re-train their employees, so constant up skilling is required. To be ready for a constantly evolving and uncertain future, individuals across industries need to keep on reskilling themselves. The key to living is learning. The use of technology in education makes learning more convenient, relevant to career skills, and enjoyable. Our lives are made meaningful and fun through the transformation of one of the most important areas.