Human Resource Management – Setting out the Strategy
Setting out the Strategy
Strategy and the plans for implementing it could be set out under the following heads:-
- Basis – business needs in terms of the key elements required to formulate business strategy.
- Environmental factors and analysis (SWOT).
- Cultural factors – important for implementation.
- Content – details of the proposed HR strategy.
- Rationale – the business case to be established for the strategy against the background of business needs and cultural factors.
- Implementation plan – action program
- Responsibility for each stage required in the process.
- Resources required.
- Proposed arrangements for communication, consultation, involvement and training;
- Project management arrangements..
- Costs and benefits analysis – an assessment of the resource implications of the plan which include costs, people and facilities and the benefits that will accrue, for the organization as a whole, for line managers and for individual employees.
Email Based Course Help in Human Resource Management - Setting out the Strategy
Following are some of the topics in Human Resource Management - Strategic Human Resource management in which we provide help:
Human Resource Course Help | Human Resource Management Homework Help | Online Tutoring | Dissertations Help | Business Homework Help