Unified Modeling Language (UML) Assignment Help
Unified Modeling Language (UML) is a standardized general-purpose modeling language in the field of software engineering which is basically object-oriented. The standard is managed the Object Management Group which also happens to be the creator of UML.
The Unified Modeling Language (UML) specifies, visualizes, modifies, constructs, documents the artifacts of an object-oriented software-intensive system under development. For instance, some tools of UML analyze various existing source codes and then reverse-engineer it into a set of UML diagrams.
Unified Modeling Language defines nine types of diagrams namely use case, object, state chart, class (package), sequence, collaboration, activity, component, and deployment. UML 2.2 has 14 types of diagrams that are divided into two categories:
Structure Diagrams – They lay emphasis on the things whose presence is mandatory in the system being modeled. Some types of diagrams included in structure diagrams are:
1. Class diagrams
- – This is a type of static structure diagram that describes the structure of a system by showing the system’s classes, their attributes, operations (or methods), and the relationships among the classes.
2. Object diagrams
- – It is a diagram that shows a complete or partial view of the structure of a modeled system at a specific time.
3. Composite structure diagram
- – It is a static structure diagram that shows the internal structure of a class and the collaborations that this structure makes possible.
4. Package diagram
- – It depicts the dependencies between the packages that make up a model.
5. Profile diagram
- – It operates at the meta model level to show stereotypes as classes with the < >stereotype, and profiles as packages with the < > stereotype.
Behaviour Diagrams – These diagrams emphasize the things to be done when the system is being modeled. Some types of diagrams included in this category are:
1. Activity diagram
- – These are graphical representations of workflows of stepwise activities and actions with support for choice, iteration and concurrency.
2. Use case diagram
- – It is a type of behavioral diagram defined by and created from a Use-case analysis. Its represents a graphical overview of the functionality provided by a system in terms of actors, their goals (represented as use cases), and any dependencies between those use cases.
3. UML State Machine diagram
- – It describes the states and state transitions of the system.
Assignmenthelp.net provides you with excellent help in this subject. Our expert tutors provide best UML Diagram Assignment Help through online tutoring, and all of them are experts in the field of UML diagrams and very vast experience. Students can get help with all your UML diagrams assignments, homework and projects. You can get your own tutoring sessions with our tutors to get all doubts/problems cleared.
You can find more information about our
UML Diagram Assignment Help services.