Chemistry Assignment Help with Planck's Theory Of Radiations
3.3 Planck's Theory of Radiations
Classical wave theory of radiations is not able to explain black body radiations photo-electric effect, etc. In order to explain these facts Planck (1901) gave a theory called Planck's quantum theory of radiation. Max Planck in 1901 was studying the energy of radiations of different frequencies radiated from hot bodies, known as black bodies. On the basis of these studies, Planck postulated a theory known as Planck’s quantum theory of radiations. Later this theory was applied to light by Einstein and proved that light like other electromagnetic radiations exhibited dual nature, i.e., wave and particle nature.
Conformance to software requirements is the foundation from which software quality is measured. Software must conform to implicit requirements as well as its explicit requirements. Software Quality Assurance ensures that any deviations in software or work products are documented and handled according to a documented procedure.
The various postulates of quantum theory of radiations are as follows:
- A radiation has energy. As light and heat are radiations, they are also associated with energy.
- Radiant energy is not emitted or absorbed continuously but discontinuously in the form of small packets called photons. Photon is not a material body but is considered to be a massless packet of energy.
- The energy E of a photon is related to the frequency of radiation, n; the two being related as E = hn Where h is planck's constant.
- Whenever a body emits or absorbs energy, it does so in whole number multiples of photons, i.e., nhn where n = 1, 2, 3 and never 1.2, 2.5, 3.7 etc.
Application of theory: This theory has explained many phenomena and helped in the researches of atomic structure.
Email Based Assignment Help in Planck's Theory Of Radiations
You have any doubt in chemistry assignment help and homework help topics like Planck's Theory of Radiations. Our expert online tutors are available to help you.
To Schedule a chemistry Planck's Theory Of Radiations tutoring session
To submit chemistry Planck's Theory Of Radiations assignment click here.
Following are some of the topics in Atomic Structure in which we provide help:
- Assignment Help
- Homework Help
- Writing Help
- Academic Writing Assistance
- Editing Services
- Plagiarism Checker Online
- Research Writing Help