- Mechanical Engineering
Mechanical Engineering Assignment Help
Introduction of Mechanical engineering
Mechanical engineering is said to be one of the oldest branch or in this case, the form of engineering the human has ever known because from the time when the human evolution started taking place and the wheel was invented, somewhere, even in a small fraction, mechanics have to do something with it and it happened to play an important role. That was the first time when the thought of rolling a thing over pushing it came to the mind of the human. If we precisely define mechanical engineering, it means to study the various mechanical factors like the material of the system, the physics behind the system, the design of the system etc, that determine a system and then change them in the best way possible so as to maintain an equilibrium. It is said that the work of Archimedes was the first to start the mechanical revolution but in the history books it is clearly written that it was started in the eighteenth century somewhere in the European continent. Mechanical engineering can be said to be the backbone of any system because it is said to be the base of the system and if the base of the system is strong, then it can be expected to reach great heights.
Usually, the students are not that willing to enter in the field of mechanical engineering fearing from the subjects and the hard to understand mathematics in each and every subject which makes them wander to other branches of engineering. If the counseling of such students is done in a proper way then they can easily understand that the number of career options that open up after the student graduates from a reputable college/ university. The list for a number of fields in which the graduate engineer can find a stable career is given down below:
- Engine designing: We all know that the thing that has been making human life much easier and simple is the engine that the mechanical engineers like to call as the internal combustion engine in which fuel is used to move the pistons so as to rotate the rotor on the rotating end of the engineer and move practically anything with the same. Some of the most amazing things that are done with the internal combustion engine are the car engine. This is the one thing that can range from being the simplest engineering thing to the most complex one. The internal combustion engine provides many jobs to the mechanical engineers because of the fact that nowadays engineers are trying to attain the maximum efficiency from an engineer, that is minimum fuel consumption and maximum output power. This would require a lot of young talent in the industry to make this concept a true one.
- Machine designing: a machine is said to be anything that makes the human life easier with the various tasks a machine can perform and hence machine designing is an important subject in the field of mechanical engineering because before actually producing something, the machine should be designed using some of the other sorts of software so that the cost could be saved and even the slightest problems could be detected. The number of jobs in the machine designing area of mechanical engineering is less due to the fact that nowadays most of the mechanical engineers are shifting from the core mechanical to other software related mechanical engineering works which make the designing sector pretty busy and congested. Another major reason why the students are preferring Jobs in the designing side of the mechanical engineering is that the median salary of the sector is considerably higher as compared to other jobs in the mechanical engineering field.
- Stability testing: whenever a system is designed, the first thing that is checked after the efficiency of the system is the stability of the system which is used to determine how stable is the system when there are some of the very unfavourable conditions for the system present in and around the system. The reason that this sector of mechanical engineering is one the rise is because nowadays the system has to go through a lot due to the uneven production pattern and stuff like this makes the system unstable and an unstable system is not good for the organization's profits.
- Durability engineer/ Material provider: when any production plant or any other such a setup has to be made, a person has to be appointed who informs all the other workers about the material that is going to be used in the same because if by chance the wrong material is used, it could cause disasters and hence a person with proper knowledge about the type of material that is going to be used in the construction of that production plant is important.
- Maintenance engineer: Whenever an engineering marvel is created, it's quality decreases over time which results in decreased efficiency along with the quality of the product and hence degrade the name of the organization producing the same. To maintain the same quality and the production speed it is necessary that there is a maintenance engineer who would work from time to time to make the necessary changes in the machines and the manufacturing department in a very specific manner so that the efficiency of the machines does decrease to a very significant level. Nowadays with so much variation in the production department, it is very important to have a maintenance engineer who would work accordingly.
When it comes to education in the field of mechanical engineering, there are a variety of courses that one can undergo in order to be a professional mechanical engineer. The most preferred courses out of all are the four-year bachelor's degree or the master’s degree in mechanical engineering which is for two years. The admission criteria for the bachelor’s degree is different for different colleges and universities whereas the common form all is that the candidate must be having a formal 12 years schooling and the necessary desired mathematics and science skills that are required for the bachelor’s degree. Some of the institutions prefer to take their own specific tests for the admission of students to make sure that the child is able to grasp and understand the very basics of the skills that would be required in the course. For the courses in the master’s degree, the student is required to have all the basics for the bachelor’s degree along with a bachelor's degree in the two years masters programs. Mechanical engineers are usually selected on the basis of their problem-solving skills rather than the theoretical knowledge. This is the major reason why students who have a more practical experience are preferred over the ones who don't. To have the practical advantage, the students are asked to go for an internship in an organization which will help them get those practical hands-on skills on various mechanical engineering topics and they will be able to deal with real-life problems in a much better way.
Once a student is able to understand the curriculum and the minimum requirements to get selected in the course, another problem arises and this one is pretty much a problem to every student who is trying to look for a college for a master’s degree. The reason for the same being that the student has to choose from the various factors in which a specific college is the best. One single college is never good at each and everything and hence, for the students, this task becomes pretty difficult and to help you all, down below is the list of some of the top colleges across the globe for mechanical engineering, be it a degree or bachelors of technology or bachelor in engineering degree. The list goes as follows:
- MIT, USA
- Imperial College, London
- University of Michigan
- Purdue University
- Oxford University
- Harvard University
- Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
- Texas A&M University
- University of Cambridge
- Stanford University
Since now, you are aware of the top-notch colleges for mechanical engineering across the globe, to assist even more, down below is the list of some of the most important subjects in the mechanical engineering field. This column always helps the students to understand what commitment they are going to make with themselves as well as the college in which the degree is being pursued. The list goes as follows:
- Mathematics: it is truly said that if something can completely describe the mechanical engineering branch, it is mathematics. The reason each semester of mechanical engineering has one or the other mathematical subject in it because each and every practical aspect has to be seen in the form of numbers and this can only be done if the person doing so is an expert in mathematics.
- Physics: since we know that mechanical engineering is all about finding the right process and to perform it at the right time. Physics help in understand that various types of forces that are present and along with that, it also helps in studying the dynamics of the bodies. Physics help in solving real-life problems which is very much needed in the mechanical engineering department.
- The strength of materials: this subject is in relation to the job that has been given an example of in the top section of the article where the material engineer will be supplying materials for a specific plant. In this subject, various metals and materials are taught to the students which provide them with enough knowledge to choose which one will be better than the other when it comes to doing a specific task.
- Heat: since mechanical projects have a lot of moving and rubbing, it is natural that all the components will be generating heat. The heat can be a problem if is generated in an excess and hence in this subject, the students are taught about the basics of heat, its various properties and the ways by which the heat can be removed. There are special people appointed in an organization to just manage the heat of specific plants so that the production line is not disturbed.
- Fluids: just like heat, fluids have many properties and could be used in various ways, molded to the needs of the time and catered to the client. It is said to be one of the most difficult subjects in the mechanical engineering department and most of the questions for the competitive examinations are asked from this subject. In this subject, various laws and properties of the fluids are done which helps them get a very good job after the degree is over.
Assignmenthelp.net is a premium global learning platform in providing Mechanical Engineering homework help, Mechanical Engineering project help, online tutoring, exam preparation for Mechanical Engineering courses, and research paper writing help in Mechanical Engineering.
You can access assignment help services from home, school, library or anywhere else. Offline assignment help online Mechanical Engineering help are available for you. You can access our services using your PDA or handset.
The tutors Assignmenthelp.net at have Masters or PHD degree's in Mechanical Engineering and years of experience in tutoring Mechanical Engineering subjects and they can help you by providing online tutoring together with detailed and logical solutions to your projects and assignment problems in Mechanical Engineering. They can help to resolve your academic projects, Mechanical Engineering course assignments, online tutoring and homework help.
Whatever be your Mechanical Engineering problems: analysis, design, manufacturing, and maintenance of various systems, report writing, presentation, term paper etc. send your questions to us along with the deadline. Our online tutors are available to help you with the problems.
To Schedule a tutoring session
To submit assignment click here.
Following are some of the areas in Mechanical Engineering in which we provide assignment help:
- 3D modelling and Printing
- Casting, Welding And Forming
- CNC Machines And Programming
- Communication Technologies
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
- Control Theory And Applications
- Design And Manufacturing Of Composites
- Design For Manufacturing And Assembly
- Design Innovation And Manufacturing
- Energy Conversion
- Engineering Mathematics
- Engineering Mechanics
- Engineering Thermodynamics
- Finite Element Analysis (FEM)
- Flexible Manufacturing Systems
- Fluids And Solids
- Fuels, Combustion And Pollution
- Gas Dynamics And Propulsion
- Geometric Modelling For Manufacturing
- Heat And Mass Transfer
- Industrial Production And Quality Assurance
- Injection Moulding And Mould Design
- Internal Combustion Engines
- Kinematics And Dynamics Of Machines
- Low Cost Automation
- Machine Element Design
- Materials Science
- Mechanical Design Of The Primary Reformer
- Mechanical Engineering Drawing
- Mechanical Vibrations
- Machining, Machine-Tools And Metrology
- Mechanics Of Fluids
- Mechanics Of Solids
- Mechanical System Analysis And Design
- Micro-And Nano- Manufacturing