Social Issues and the Environment:
The main objective is to develop technologies that are environment friendly and do not harm the environment as well as human activities. The topics covered are listed as under:
- Development from unsustainable to sustainable.
- Problem related to energy
- Conservation of water, rain water harvesting, watershed management.
- Resettlement and rehabilitation of people. Associated problems and concerns.
- Ethical issues related to environment and appropriate solutions.
- Wasteland reclamation
- Consumerism and waste products
- Air (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act
- Issues involved in enforcement of environmental legislation
- Water (Prevention and control of Pollution) Act
- Wildlife Protection Act
- Global climate change, global warming, acid rain, depletion of ozone layer and nuclear accidents and holocaust.
- Forest Conservation Act
- Public awareness
- Environmental Protection Act
Email Based Homework Help in Social Issues And The Environment
To Schedule a Environment Studies tutoring session
To submit Environment Social Issues And The Environment click here.
Following are some of the topics in Environment Studies in which we provide help: