Biodiversity and Conservation:
The degree of variation of life forms present in a given area or in a ecosystem forms its biodiversity. Conservation and maintenance of biodiversity is important for the overall environmental balance. It includes following major topics:
- Introduction and understanding biodiversity
- Importance of biodiversity: It includes the study of option values, consumptive use, productive use and also addresses social, ethical aesthetic aspects.
- Global, national and local biodiversity.
- Major areas of biodiversity
- Depletion of biodiversity: It includes the study of problems faced today such as loss of habitat, wildlife poaching, and conflicts associated with man and wildlife.
- Biodiversity Conservation: Importance and environmental affect, In-situ and Ex-situ conservation.
Email Based Assignment Help in Biodiversity And Conservation
To Schedule a Biodiversity And Conservation tutoring session
To submit Biodiversity And Conservation assignment click here.
Following are some of the topics in Environment Studies in which we provide help: