Exact Sampling distributions Assignment Help
11.1 Chi-Square Variate:
The square of a standard normal variate is known as chi-square variate with 1 degree of freedom
Thus if X≈ N(μ, σ2), then
And is a chi-square variate with 1 degree of freedom.
In general, if Xi, (i = 1, 2, ……, n) are n independent normal variates with mean μi and variance σi2, (i = 1, 2, ……, n), then
is a chi-square variate with n degrees of freedom.
Exact Sampling distributions Assignment Help Through Online Tutoring and Guided Sessions from AssignmentHelp.Net
Email Based Homework Help in Exact Sampling distributions
To Schedule a Exact Sampling distributions tutoring session
To submit Exact Sampling distributions assignment click here.
Following are some of the topics in Exact Sampling distributions in which we provide help:
- Exact Sampling Distributions
- Derivation Of The Chi Square Distribution
- Moment Generating Function Of x2 Distribution
- Cumulant Generating Function Of x2 Distribution
- Limiting Form Of x2 Distribution For Large Degrees Of Freedom
- Characteristic Function Of x2 Distribution:
- Conditions For The Validity Of Chi Square Test
- Brandt And Snedecor Formula For 2Xk Contingency Table
Online Statistics Help | Statistics Math Help | Statistics Probability Help | Statistics Help | College Statistics Help | Business Statistics Help | Elementary Statistics Help | Probability And Statistics Help | Statistics Tutor | Statistic Homework Help | Excel Help | Mathematics Help | Matlab Help | MegaStat Help | Minitab Help | PHStat2 Help | POM/QM Help | R Code And S-Plus Help | SAS Help | SPSS Help | Stata Help | TDISK Help | Tree Plan Help | Online Tutoring