Statistics Course Help With Bartlett's Test For Homogeneity
11.10 Bartlett's Test For Homogeneity Of Several Independent Estimates Of The Same Population Variance:
Be the unbiased estimate of the population variance, obtained from the ith sample Xij,(j=1, 2, …….ni)and based on vi = (ni – 1) degrees if freedom, all the k samples being independent.
Under the null hypothesis that the samples come from the same population with variance σ2, that is the independent estimates , (i =1,2,….k) of σ2are homogeneous, Bartlet proved that the statistic
Follows chi-square distribution with (k-1) degrees of freedom.
Email Based Course Help in Bartlett's Test For Homogeneity
To Schedule a Bartlett's Test For Homogeneity tutoring session
To submit Bartlett's Test For Homogeneity assignment click here.
Following are some of the topics in Exact Sampling distributions in which we provide help:
- Exact Sampling distributions
- Derivation Of The Chi Square Distribution
- Moment Generating Function Of x2 Distribution
- Cumulant Generating Function Of x2 Distribution
- Limiting form of x2 distribution for large degrees of freedom
- Characteristic function of x2 distribution:
- Chi Square Probability Curve
- Conditions For The Validity Of Chi Square Test
Online Statistics Help | Statistics Math Help | Statistics probability help | Statistics help | College statistics help | Business statistics help | Elementary statistics help | Probability and statistics help | Statistics tutor | Statistic Homework help | Excel help | Mathematics Help | Matlab Help | MegaStat Help | Minitab help | PHStat2 Help | POM/QM help | R code and S-Plus help | SAS help | SPSS Help | Stata Help | TDISK Help | Tree Plan Help | Online Tutoring