Developing Communications Assignment Help
11.3. Developing Communications
Developing effective marketing communications follows a six-stage process, as follows:
- Identify the target audience - In other words, decide who the message should get to.
- Determine the response sought -What would the marketer like members of the audience to do after they get the message?
- Choose the message -Write the copy, or produce an appropriate image.
- Choose the channel -Decide which newspaper, TV station or radio station the audience uses.
- Select the source's attributes - Decide what it is about the product or company that needs to be communicated.
- Collect feedback - For example, carry out market research to find out how successful the message was.
Developing Communications Assignment Help By Online Tutoring and Guided Sessions at AssignmentHelp.Net
Communication is always expensive: It is therefore worthwhile spending time and effort in ensuring that the message is comprehensible by the target audience. Communications often follow the AIDA approach:
- A Attention
- I Interest
- D Desire
- A Action
This implies that marketers must first get the customer's attention. Clearly, if the receiver is not ‘switched on’ the message will not get through. Secondly, the marketer must make the message interesting, or the receiver will not pay attention to it. This should, if the message is good, lead to a desire for the product on the part of the receiver, who will then take action. Although this is a simplistic model in some ways, it is a useful guide to promotional planning; however, it is very difficult to get all four of these elements into one communication. For this reason, marketers usually use a mixture of approaches for different elements called the promotional mix.
Email Based Assignment Help in Developing Communications
We are here to help students on Marketing studies and provide valuable assignment/homework help on Business Marketing, Online Marketing and Developing Communications worldwide. School, College and University level students can find Assignment Help on Business Marketing plans and development. Our expert online tutors provide answers to all of your problems regarding the Developing Communications, Business Assignment Help and Online marketing.
To schedule a Marketing Developing Communications tutoring session
To submit Marketing Developing Communications assignments Click here