6.4. Segmentation Effectiveness
Rules for segmentation
- The criteria used for segmentation must have the following characteristics:
- each segment should consist of customers who are relevant to the purchase situation in that they are responsible for making the decision or can affect buying behaviour;
- each segment should have sufficient potential size to justify the time and effort involved in planning specifically for this business opportunity;
- each segment should be distinguishable from other segments, such that each has a distinctive set of requirements and can be served by an equally distinctive marketing strategy;
- each segment should be reachable by sales and distribution channels currently being used or which could be used;
- each segment should be capable of being identified by a set of characteristics, such that the customers in that segment can be reached by a distinctive and cost effective communications strategy;
- The company must be capable of making the necessary changes to its structure, information and decision-making systems so that they become focused on to the new segments.
Email Based Assignment Help in Segmentation Effectiveness
Need assignment help homework help in Segmentation Effectiveness For school, college, and university level you come at right place. Assignmenthelp.net provides answers to all of your problems regarding the Segmentation Effectiveness. Our expert online tutors are available to help you to understand Segmentation Effectiveness.
To Schedule a Marketing Segmentation tutoring session
To submit Marketing Segmentation assignment click here.
Following are some of the topics in Segmentation in which we provide help: