Physics Assignment Help With Rest And Motion
Rest And Motion Assignment Help
An object is said to be in motion if its position changes with respect to its surroundings with time. On the other hand, if the position of the object does not change with respect to its surroundings, it is said to be at rest. It is a system which explained about set of coordinates which are attached reference which is explain by observe.
Example of rest and motion
For an example, lets take train and passenger positions, passenger is standing on platform observer some objects is at rest and when he is in train and passing through station, then he observed that objects are also in motion. In both cases passenger was right but as we see that observation is different because in first case passenger stands on platform and here platform is frame of references in rest condition and in another case passenger is moving with train which show frame of reference in motion.
Type of motion:
- One dimensional: in this type of motion, body moves in straight line it means one coordinate of position of object varying called one dimensional. Like when body is freely falling.
- Two dimensional: When any objects is moving in plan called two dimensional motion and in this motion two coordinates ill keeps varying.
- Three dimensional: If any body is moving in space called then this motion is called three dimensional motion for an example flying bee.
Assignment Help For Rest And Motion
assignmenthelp.net provides best Online assignment Help service in Physics for all standards. Our Tutor provide their high quality and optimized Tutorial help to fulfill all kind of need of Students.
To Schedule a Rest and Motion tutoring session
To submit Rest and Motion assignment click here.
Physics tutors | Online tutors | Physics Homework help | Online tutoring term paper help | Assignment help | Physics projects | Physics tutorial | Physics questions | physics problems | Physics online help | Science physics | Physics tutor | high school physics | Homework tutor | science help | physics experiments | Online Tutoring | Physics tutors | Homework tutoring
- Assignment Help
- Homework Help
- Writing Help
- Academic Writing Assistance
- Editing Services
- Plagiarism Checker Online
- Research Writing Help