Finance Assignment Help With Ratio Analysis
There are many relationships between financial accounts and between expected relationships from one point in time to another. Ratios are a useful way of expressing these relationships. Ratios express one quantity in relation to another (usually as a percentage or times).
The universe of ratios is limitless as are no authoritative bodies specifying exact formulas for computing ratios or providing a standard, comprehensive list of ratios. Formulas and even names of ratios often differ from analyst to analyst or from database to database.
Financial ratios provide insights into:
- Relationships within a company that help analysts’ earnings and free cash flow.
- Company's financial flexibility to obtain the cash required to meet its obligations, even if unexpected circumstances develop.
- Management's efficiency in carrying out the work.
However these ratios also suffer from certain limitations, summed up below:
- Study of companies in the same industry: Only the companies within a specific industry can be compared as the nature of industry changes form one another and so does the dynamics.
- Ratios carry no meaning when seen in isolation; they must be compared with other companies’ ratio or last year performance to make some meaning out of it.
- Use of alternative accounting methods: This may result in different figures of certain items which may lead to distortion of ratios and as a result give wrong indications. Most notable examples being inventory valuation (LIFO, FIFO) and depreciation method used (straight line or declining balance).
Email Based Assignment Help in Ratio Analysis
Following are some of the topics in Financial Statement Analysis in which we provide help:
Corporate Finance Homework Help | Finance Assignment Help | Finance course help | Finance Homework Help | Finance Online Help | Finance Problems Help | Finance Tutor | Help With Finance Homework | Online Tutoring
- Assignment Help
- Homework Help
- Writing Help
- Academic Writing Assistance
- Editing Services
- Plagiarism Checker Online
- Research Writing Help