Conceptual database designing:
It is constructive type database designing considering with physical world, and includes entities and relationships between them and represents by entity relationship diagram. It is completed with three steps:
- Entity-Relationship diagram: It is use to describe the conceptual schema of database design. It is basically close to natural language and also very formal notation.
- Mapping of E-R schema to relations: It is helpful in mapping of various data models which is relational and object-oriented.
- Description Logics: It is a type of variable free logics, which is used to describe ontologies for semantic web.
Logical Database Designing:
It describe data as much as possible details, with developing an information model, which is helpful in object storage and supports DBMS. In this designing we have to learn:
- Entity relationship diagram of any application and their data.
- Organization of data with respect to relations.
- Normalization of relations.
- Developing logical relationship between entities and their relation.
- Database management system objectives and overview.
Logical database shows conceptual model, it also require to be stored in physical media like hard disk, which is further used by application.
Physical Database designing:
It is helpful in translating logical database designing into a SQL and MySQL statements which explain database. Some basic important rule for translations:
- Entities shown through a tables in physical database.
- Attributes are shown through a columns in physical system, and data type must be appropriate.
- Unique identifiers are also shown through a column which are not allowed to have null values, and all are referred as primary key.
- And relationships are designed as foreign key.
Find the best Database Assignment Help Services with us
To Schedule a tutoring for Database programming session
To submit Database assignment click here
Embed this Infographic on your site(Copy this Code)
<div style="clear:both"><a href="https://www.assignmenthelp.net/assignment_help/database-designing"> <img class="img-fluid" src="https://www.assignmenthelp.net/files/database-designing.jpg" title="Differentiate between Conceptual database design,Logical database design and Physical database design" alt="Difference between Conceptual, Logical and Physical Data Models" border="0" /></a></div> <div>Courtesy of: <a href="https://www.assignmenthelp.net/assignment_help/database-designing">AssignmentHelpNet</a></div>
- Assignment Help
- Homework Help
- Writing Help
- Academic Writing Assistance
- Editing Services
- Plagiarism Checker Online
- Research Writing Help