Biotechnology Assignment Help With Bioinformatics Databases And Search Tools
a) Databases: a database is a vast collection of data pertaining to a specific topic, e.g., nucleotide sequence, protein sequence, etc in an electronic environment. Databases are the heart of bioinformatics. There is a very large number of databases, currently the number is 281.
- Nucleotide sequence databases: The major nucleotide sequence databases are Gene-Bank held by NCBI U.S.A., DNA Databank of Japan (DDBJ) and the nucleotide Sequence Database maintained by EMBL. The remaining are dbBEST, E.Coli, Mito, Kabat, Yeast, IMGT Database
- Protein databases: PDB (The Protein Data Bank), SWISS-PROT Database, Yeast, Kabat.
Databases and Analysis tools: The utilization of various databases requires the use of suitable search engines and analysis tools and the process of database utilization is known as database mining. Some of the tools commonly used are listed below
- BLAST (Basic Local Alignment Search Tool)
- LOCUS LINK
- TAXONOMY BROWSER
Email Based Assignment Help in Bioinformatics Databases And Search Tools
To Schedule a Bioinformatics Databases And Search Tools tutoring session
To submit Bioinformatics Databases And Search Tools assignment click here.
Following are some of the topics in Bioinformatics in which we provide help:
- Assignment Help
- Homework Help
- Writing Help
- Academic Writing Assistance
- Editing Services
- Plagiarism Checker Online
- Research Writing Help