Marketing Strategy during COVID 19
For this take home Final Exam, create a Word document and answer each of the questions listed below and upload it in the Assignment tab for Final Exam. Please limit your responses to each question to approximately 150-250 words. This exam is designed to have you demonstrate that you understand the concepts discussed in the Chapters 11, 12, 13, 14, and 16 and Modules 5, 6, and 7. I don't want you to list the definitions in the text but rather use your own words and examples whenever appropriate to show me that you understand the learning objective for that concept.
In your word document, you do not need to retype the question, only begin it with the question number (i.e. 1., 2., etc.). Don't use any references in your response because I want this to be your interpretation and application of the concepts. Please work independently on this exam.
1. (15 points) Explain the components of the promotion mix and provide an example for each.
2. (5 points) What is the difference between a push and pull strategy? Provide an example for each.
3. (5 points) What is the difference between consumer sales promotion and trade sales promotion?
4. (5 points) What is meant by the term word of mouth and how could it be used effectively?
5. (5 points) Why is it important for businesses to create customer loyalty?
6. (5 points) Professional selling has evolved over the years. What do you think is the most important step in the selling process and why?
7. (10 points) Because of our unique circumstances, many of you did not complete the client project as originally planned. If you did complete a project for one of our clients, what was your experience and what did you learn? If you completed the COVID-19 paper, what did you learn that you didn't know before about how businesses/organizations adjust their marketing strategies?