- Linear programming formulation assignment
Linear programming formulation assignment
Option 1 (Tasks 7, 8, 9, and 10).
If you choose to work on the project for which I have specified the requirements:
- Start your report with a section that explains the specific changes that you have incorporated in response to any suggestions that I have on your Mid-Term report.
- Next, present your LP formulation for the production planning model.
- Then present your estimates for all the parameters in your LP model.
- Present the optimal solutions for your LP as required in Task 7.
- Answer the specified sensitivity analysis questions as required in Task 8.
- Present your SQL query to obtain the data for classification as required in Task 9. Specify the results returned by your query.
- Specify the rules obtained and their classification accuracy as required in Task 10. Also discuss any other classification methods that you tried and their accuracy.
If you choose not to work on the project for which I have specified the requirements, then you must start your report with a section that clearly explains specific changes that you have incorporated in response to my suggestions on your Mid-Term report. Then present your assigned tasks and deliverables for the Final Report.