EEO 304-2018 Electronic Instrumentation and Operational Amplifiers
GIC as part of tunable band-pass filter.
R1 = 1.0 kΩ;
R2 = 1.0 kΩ;
R3 = 1.0 kΩ;
R4 = 1.0 MΩ;
R5 = 1.0 kΩ;
R6 = 10 kΩ;
C1 = 1000 μF;
C2 = 1 μF;
VCC = ± 12 Volt;
OA1, OA2 – 741
- Present 2 equivalent RCL circuits (for R6 = 0Ω and R6 = 10kΩ).
- Find a resonant Frequencies f0min and f0max (for R6 = 0Ω and R6 = 10kΩ).
- Find value of Q for both frequencies.
- Simulate the circuit in the frequency’s range f between 1 and 10,000 Hz. Use Vin=100 mV (RMS);
- Present result in form of Vout / Vin = F(f) for 2 simulations (for R6 = 0Ω and R6 = 10kΩ) on the same logarithmic graph.
Improve Your Grades with Custom Writing Help
Research Project helpCustom writing services