COSC 1437 P3 Delivery Truck Assignment
Write a program that uses 2 classes: Package and DeliveryTruck.
- The Package object will have 3 dimensions: length, width and height. The length should be the longest side.
- Each Package should be able to calculate its own volume and package size
- packageSize() is length (the longest side) + 2 * width + 2 * height
- volume() is the volume of a cube
- The DeliveryTruck object should have a vector of Package instances and a name
- packageCount() should return the total number of Package instances
- totalVolume() should iterate through the vector and add up the volume of each Package instance
- The main function should have 1 DeliveryTruck instance
- Allow the user to add packages by specifying the 3 dimensions. After each package is added, display its volume and size.
- After the user is finished adding packages, show the DeliveryTruck package count and total volume.
Database (48) Accounting (39) Economics (34) Finance (54) Programming (122) Management (69) Marketing (25) Report Writing (52) Engineering (79) Statistics (39) Business Studies(45) Case Studies (15) Networking (26) UML (9) Science (23) Nursing (11) MATLAB (17) Psychology (6) Math (20) Data Structure (9) Python (15) HRM (25) IT (21) Computer Science (57) Law (4) Essay (3) Data Analysis (2) Big Data (3) Philosophy (2) History (1)