COSC 1437 P3 Delivery Truck Assignment
Write a program that uses 2 classes: Package and DeliveryTruck.
- The Package object will have 3 dimensions: length, width and height. The length should be the longest side.
- Each Package should be able to calculate its own volume and package size
- packageSize() is length (the longest side) + 2 * width + 2 * height
- volume() is the volume of a cube
- The DeliveryTruck object should have a vector of Package instances and a name
- packageCount() should return the total number of Package instances
- totalVolume() should iterate through the vector and add up the volume of each Package instance
- The main function should have 1 DeliveryTruck instance
- Allow the user to add packages by specifying the 3 dimensions. After each package is added, display its volume and size.
- After the user is finished adding packages, show the DeliveryTruck package count and total volume.
Improve Your Grades with Custom Writing Help
Research Project helpCustom writing services