- CONM46266 Managing Construction Project 2
CONM46266 Managing Construction Project 2
UNIT B Assignment: Risk Analysis & Mangement
This assignment contributes 30% of the portfolio marks for the overall module assessment.
Using your project from Managing Construction Projects 1:
- Identify and assign the pessimistic, most likely and optimistic time and cost for each activity.
- Identify ten positive risks and ten negative risks associated with the project. Analyse each of these risks and produce a risk mitigation strategey for each.
- Identify and establish weather profiles for the region.
- Using the Oracle Primavera Risk Manager Software and taking into account the identified risks & weather profiles establish:
- The time distribution profile for the project and identify the probable duration and completion date for the project at 80% confidence.
- The cost distribution profile for the project and the probable cost of the project at 80% confidence.
- Risk analysis and mitigation strategies report.
Indicative weightings for assessemnt
- Activity Durations 5%
- Risk identification & analysis 25%
- Weather profiles. 20%
- Risk Simulation/Analysis 50%