BUS402 Principle of Management
- Explain how an organizational culture is formed and maintained. Discuss the impact of a strong culture on organizations and managers. Can culture be a liability to an organization?
- Describe the different ways organizations can go international. Explain how the global political/legal and economic environments affect managers of global organizations.
- Differentiate between social obligation, social responsiveness, and social responsibility. What does social responsibility mean to you personally? Do you think business organizations should be socially responsible? Explain.
- Explain what studies have shown about the relationship between planning and performance. Describe how managers can effectively plan in today’s dynamic environment. Will planning become more or less important to managers in the future? Why?
- How can an organization operate without boundaries? The boundaryless organization has the potential to create a major shift in the way we work. Do you agree or disagree? Explain. What types of skills would a manager need to effectively work in a project structure? In a boundaryless organization? In a learning organization?
- Define communication, interpersonal communication, and organizational communication. Why isn’t effective communication synonymous with agreement? Explain the components in the communication process. What are the various communication methods managers can use? What criteria can managers use to evaluate those communication methods?
Improve Your Grades with Custom Writing Help
Research Project helpCustom writing services