2208HSL International Food And Beverage
Your task is to develop a written Concept to the entrepreneur in Week 10. This Concept proposal will be supported by a presentation to the entrepreneur and his investors (your tutor and peers).
This task is to be completed in teams of four persons. Teams of three or five are not permitted unless expressly authorised by your tutor. Your team must be approved by your tutor no later than week three.
The entrepreneur is seeking the development of four key areas:
- Details of the concept
- An a la carte menu and wine list
- Design and layout of the food service and food production areas
- Quality Management systems for production and service.
The entrepreneur has also requested that a typical entrée, main and dessert from the a la carte menu be costed and included in the appendices.
It is essential that the information provided in the assignment across the four areas demonstrates the application of theoretical knowledge into practice. This theoretical knowledge should come from
- Text books, journals, government and industry reports, and other relevant, reliable and valid sources.
- Lectures, tutorials and workshops
The 2208HSL assignment should have a sound structure by ensuring the inclusion of:
- list of references