06.01 Research Chart
Use the chart below to guide your research. Answer the questions presented for the issue you have chosen. Be sure to take notes, including the sources of information.
06.01 Research Notes
Define the situation or problem
1. Explain how the issue you have chosen affects your community. Be sure to include impacts you perceive to be both positive and negative.
2. What do members of your family and community say about the issue?
Construct a circular-flow diagram that incorporates effects of your chosen issue on economic products and various sectors of the economy.
1. How does this issue affect households and local residents?
2. How does this issue affect area businesses?
3. How does this issue affect our government at the local, state, and national levels?
4. How does this issue affect the rest of the world?
5. How does the issue affect resources, goods and services, and finances?