Project Management Assignment Question
Department : Faculty of Information & Communication Technology
Course Name : B Sc (Hons) in Software Engineering with Multimedia
The main objective of this assignment is to provide basic understanding of the software quality concepts.
It is an Individual Assignment. The assignment is broken up into a series of individual questions. You can refer to the lecture notes or book or any internet references for answering the questions, to receive good grade for the assignment, provide suitable solutions for the questions.
- Explain what a project is, provide examples of information technology projects, list various attributes of projects, and describe the triple constraint of projects
- Describe project management and discuss key elements of the project management framework, including project stakeholders, the project management knowledge areas, common tools and techniques, and project success
- Explain each of the following terms:
Describe an overall framework for project integration management as it relates to the other PM knowledge areas and the project life cycle
Explain the strategic planning process and apply different project selection methods
Explain the importance of creating a project charter to formally initiate projects
Describe the process of monitoring and controlling project work
- Project Management
- Project Portfolio Management
- Ethics in Project Management
Assignment Submission (RULES AND REGULATIONS)
- Submit the assignment as Hard Copy & Soft Copy (Via E-MAIL) .
- It should be submitted as a PDF format (WORD format not accepted )
- Report should include all the questions and solution with proper format.
- Formatting must be professional and neatly aligned.
- EVERYTHING should be printed (Typed in )
- Module name and Code
- Students’ Name and ID
- Assignment Topic
- Assignment No.
- You are to complete this assignment INDIVIDUALLY.
- Do NOT let others see your analysis
- Do NOT e-mail your assignment to anyone.
- If someone cheats by using your work, you will be penalized.
- Plagiarism/Cheating is STRICTLY PROHIBITED and zero marks would be awarded.