Programming Assignment Help for Pict Language
Introduction to Pict Programming Language
PICT is a programming language based on the ?-calculus. It is a statically typed programming language. Pict is a language in the ML tradition and it is formed by adding a layer of convenient syntactic sugar and a static type system to a tiny core. PICT was introduce by the University of Edinburg in 1992. The language is still in experimental stage. It can be implemented efficiently.
Feature of PICT:
- The Pict a programming language based on ?.
- A typesystem for Pict
- Pict can be implemented efficiently.
Highlights of the new release include...
- a complete formal definition
- a separate compilation facility
- an expanded set of standard libraries
- New Pict release include a binary distribution for simpler installation on some common architectures (a full source distribution is also available)
Tutorial or Books for learning Pict Programming Language:
- Nomadic Pict: Programming Languages,Communication Infrastructure Overlays, and Semantics for Mobile Computation
- Assignment Help
- Homework Help
- Writing Help
- Academic Writing Assistance
- Editing Services
- Plagiarism Checker Online
- Research Writing Help