NXT-G programming language
Introduction to Nxt-g programming:
NXT-G is the most common programming language used for graphical programming written in LabView. It is a drag-and-drop, graphical programming language, written in LabVIEW. Lego Mindstorms NXT offers a highly effective graphical programming language that is easy to use even for those with no particular skills in development languages. This language NXT-G is supplied with the basic kit.
Programming code for NXT-g :
Feature of NXT-G
- The palette are listed in the function blocks that can be dragged/dropped into the work area.
- The NXT-G program is designed in the work area.;
- The configuration panel offers the settings for adjusting the block when selecting a block in the work area.
- The controller is used for compiling the program and transfer it to the robot.
- The online help contains all the support which are needed while using the interface.
- Assignment Help
- Homework Help
- Writing Help
- Academic Writing Assistance
- Editing Services
- Plagiarism Checker Online
- Research Writing Help