Programming Help for Logo Programming
Introduction to Logo Programming Language
Logo is an List-based programming language which was designed in 1967 by Daniel G.Bobraw,Wally Feurzeing,Seymour Papert and Cynthia Solomon.Now a days it is only used for “turtle graphics”,in which commands for movement and drawing produced line graphics either on screen or with a small robot called a "turtle".
Standard Commands used in Logo Programming
- fd – Move the turtle forward by steps.
- bk – Move the turtle backward by steps.
- rt – Rotate the Turtle degrees to the right.
- lt – Rotate the Turtle degrees to the left.
- repeat –repeat the transaction within the parenthesis.
- color – change the color of the drawing line in a loop from a list of selected colors.
Example of Logo Programming Language
to n_eck :ne :sz repeat :ne [rt 360 / :ne fd :sz] end to mn_eck :ne :sz repeat :ne [rt 360 / :ne n_eck :ne :sz] end Start Program with: mn_eck 36 20
Output of the Program:
How to learn SPIN Programming Language
Tutorial or Books for learning SPIN Programming Language:
Videos for learning Pascal Programming Language:
- Assignment Help
- Homework Help
- Writing Help
- Academic Writing Assistance
- Editing Services
- Plagiarism Checker Online
- Research Writing Help