LabVIew Programming Language
Introduction to LabView programming language
LabView stand for Short for Laboratory Virtual Instrument Engineering Workbench. It is a system-design platform and development environment for a visual programming language. It is commonly used for industrial automation, instrument control, and data acquisition on various platforms including Microsoft Windows. Latest version of LabVIEW is released in 2013.
Feature of LabVIEW
- Interfacing: The abstraction layers offer standard software interfaces to communicate with hardware devices.
- Code compilation: LabVIEW includes a compiler that produces native code for the CPU platform.
- Large libraries: Many libraries with a large number of functions for signal generation, mathematics, data acquisition, statistics, analysis, signal conditioning etc., along with numerous graphical interface elements are provided in several LabVIEW package options.
- Code re-use: The fully modular character of LabVIEW code allows code reuse without modifications
- Parallel programming: Parallel programming are performed in parallel by means of multithreading
- Ecosystem: This ecosystem is available on the LabVIEW Tools Networks.
LabVIew Programming Code