Programming Help by Programmer's hub
Built in functions for DMD Scripting
Get and return value of environment variablestring.
Print string to stdout.
Print string to stdout followed by a newline.
Read and return an input line from stdin, not including the newline
Benefits of D implementation of DMD Scripting
- Implementation of ECMA 262 v3.
- Ideal for ECMAscript enabling browsers, email clients, and any application that needs a scripting language.
- Source code is available under the Boost license
- Assignment Help
- Homework Help
- Writing Help
- Academic Writing Assistance
- Editing Services
- Plagiarism Checker Online
- Research Writing Help