Code Programming language
Introduction to code programming language
- Code is Computationally oriented display environment.
- It is a visual programming language and system for parallel programming
- Code lets users to compose sequential programs into parallel programs.
- It allows the user to compose the sequential program into a parallel one.
- It produce parallel program for the verity of architecture since it’s model is architecture-independent.
Feature of code programming language:
- CODE is designed to support "coarse-grained" parallelism
- CODE runs on any UNIX system.
- It can produce programs for three varieties of architectures.
- It can produce a purely sequential program that simulates parallelism.
- It can produce a version for shared-memory multiprocessor machines that use POSIX threads, like the Sun SparcCenters.
- It can produce the distributed memory version for PVM.