Autohotkey Programming Help by Programmers hub
Autohotkey programming language
Autohotkey is a scripting language which allows the user to create the script to automate the repetitive task in Microsoft windows. A key may contain hot keys and hotstrings or even the script is entirely consist of them. Autohotkeys may be used for many tasks e.g launch program, open document, send keystrokes and send mouse clicks. Autohotkeys scripting is commonly used to create the loop of the actions which is to be taken on some specific task. Autokey is free available for the windows. Autohtkey have a interesting feature it provide the use of hotstrings which means it expand the abbreviations e.g if we write the b/w it will automatically convert the text with the between text.
Autohotkey code examples
Run Notepad Run C:\My Documents\Address List.doc Run C:\My Documents\My Shortcut.lnk Run www.yahoo.com Run mailto:email@example.com
Features of Autohotkeys
- Automate almost anything by sending keystrokes and mouse click.
- Create hotkeys for keyboard, joystick, and mouse.
- Expand abbreviations as you type them.
- Create custom data-entry forms, user interfaces, and menu bars.
- Remap keys and buttons on your keyboard, joystick, and mouse.
- Run existing AutoIt v2 scripts and enhance them with new capabilities.
- Assignment Help
- Homework Help
- Writing Help
- Academic Writing Assistance
- Editing Services
- Plagiarism Checker Online
- Research Writing Help