1. Pianist-composer, he collaborated with Miles Davis on the album Bitches Brew before becoming a founding member of the fusion group Weather Report:
2. Pianist-composer and principal collaborator with Pat Metheny:
3. Band leader, and principal composer of Bitches Brew:
4. He played fretless electric bass guitar and joined Weather Report in 1976; known for his dazzling virtuosity and charismatic flair, he became a model for a new generation of aspiring bass players in the worlds of both jazz and rock music:
5. Who composed Birdland:
6. Tenor saxophonist in the mid-sixties Miles Davis quintet, he was also a founding member of Weather Report:
7. Who composed Steps - What Was:
8. In 1969, Miles Davis formed a new band and recorded two highly influential albums, In A Silent Way and Bitches Brew.
ALL BUT ONE of the following statements about the music of Bitches Brew are true. Which statement is incorrect?
9. In the following piece, who is playing the electric piano?
Return to Forever, “Spain” (Chick Corea)
10. In the following piece, who is playing piano?
Keith Jarrett, “Landscape For Future Earth”
Assignment Writing Help
Engineering Assignment Services
Do My Assignment Help
Write My Essay Services