Java Assignment Question
This is a group assignment. You can have 3 - 4 students in a group. All members of a group should be from the same tutorial session. Please Submit Your Assignmentwork in hardcopy and softcopy (CD). one of the group member must be assigned as a leader to manage the work and evaluate each member.
- For this assignment you must use Java or VB only, NO HTML or PHP is allowed
- For this assignment YOU MUST HAVE A GRAPHICAL USER INTERFACE GUI and easy to use.
Implement ONE application with two modules (Parts)
Program that can convert NFA into RG and can check whether any given string is accepted by the NFA.
NOTE: NFAs can be entered in form of graphics (preferable), transition table.
Example1 : by transition table
Example2 : NFA in form of graphics (preferable),
Write a program that can do the following:
Phase 1) converts context-free grammar into Chomsky normal form (CNF).
- Input: Context-free grammar,
- Output: Grammar in Chomsky normal form (CNF) (show the steps)
Phase 2) generates the CYK based on the CNF grammar that was produced in Phase (1)
- Input: String to be parsed
- Output: The program should show the following output
- Display of the CYK chart (Table)
- A statement to inform user whether the string can/cannot be generated by the grammar
Final App must look like the example below : ONE application with home screen and other modules (Parts) . pop-ups screens and messages are not allowed
Documents must include:
- Cover page
- Members and their participation percentages
- Design Flowcharts , DFA, NFA
- 4 screenshots
- Manual with examples
- Important codes