Starlogo is is a modeling and simulation software develop by MIT Media Lab and MIT teacher education program. It is an extension of the Logo programming language and used for the education purpose to design the simulations of the complex systems and it also brings the feature of the advance 3D graphics. Teacher use the starlogo to make the lecture interactive and create animations with sound effects to teach the students effectively. Starlogo is basically designed for the games programming with easy programming tools.
Features of starlogo :
- It provides the easy and understanding interface for beginners. Programming is done with the coloured blocks that fit like a puzzle piece.
- It encourages the gamming programming as the programming is easy using starlogo
- It enables the 3D graphics o more compelling and rich games.
- It enables the model importing to the games and simulation models
- Students can share the projects on Internet with the people in community
- Assignment Help
- Homework Help
- Writing Help
- Academic Writing Assistance
- Editing Services
- Plagiarism Checker Online
- Research Writing Help