Mama 3D programming Language
Mama is a programming educational language which is created on the basis of the Alice development environment. Mama is a very helpful tool to teach 3D programming language from scratch.
Modes of programming in mama:
There are two types of programming modes in mama. Student can choose the mode according to the comfort.
Scene editing: In scene editing mode a object gallery display at the bottom window for selecting objects, and a right window contain the controls for editing.
Program editing: In program editing the bottom window is the program editing area and the window at the right is the event editing area.
System requirement for the mama installation:
- Operating system: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 2000 / ME
- Memory (minimum): 512MB
Mama 3D programming Language Interface
With Mama Students can:
- Create and edit new scenes
- Use of rich object gallery for 3D
- Help in creating 3D Objects
- Help in creating movies and can upload to video streaming websites
- To teach students can build interactive tutorials
- Create own stand alone program
- Assignment Help
- Homework Help
- Writing Help
- Academic Writing Assistance
- Editing Services
- Plagiarism Checker Online
- Research Writing Help