Game Maker Assignment Help
Introduction to Game Maker:
Game Maker allows users to create a cross-platform video game using drag and drop or a scripting language known as Game Maker Language. It can be used to develop more advanced games that could not be created just by using the drag and drop features. GameMaker allow novice computer programmers to be able to make computer games without much programming knowledge by use of these actions. Easy-to-use programming language built into Game Maker that gives you full control over what is happening in your game.
Features of Game Maker:
- Game Maker adds function file_text_eoln().
- It supports read-only variabe debug_mode
- Mouse_wheel_up and mouse_wheel_down functions are added.
- Added a function set_application_title (title) to set the title of the application
- Many small visual improvements
Game Maker Assignment Help By Online Tutoring and Guided Sessions at AssignmentHelp.Net
Game Maker comes in two editions, the Lite Edition and the Pro Edition. The Lite Edition can be used free of charge but it is limited in its functionality and will display popup messages.
Game Maker is a program meant for making 2-dimensional and isometric games.
Game Maker is an easy to use program for creating your own computer games. This section of the help file gives you all the information you need for creating your first games. Later sections will discuss more advanced topics, how to polish and distribute your game, and the built-in programming language GML that considerably extends the possibilities.
With Game Maker you can create your own computer games quickly without the need to learn a programming language. Of course you should not expect to create your own Halo 4 or Virtua Tennis within a few weeks. But that is also not necessary. The joy of playing a game is not related to its complexity. impler games, like Tetris, Bejeweled, Space Invaders, etc. are a lot of fun to play and a lot easier to create.
Game Maker offers an intuitive and easy to use drag-and-drop interface that allows you to create your own games very quickly. You can import and create images, sprites (animated images) and sounds and use them. Game Maker is bundled with a considerable collection of such resources to get you started. You can easily define the objects in your game and indicate their behavior, and you can define appealing rooms (levels) in which the game takes place. And if you want full control there is actually an easy-to-use programming language built into Game Maker that gives you full control over what is happening in your game.
Here are some of the important ones.
- You can now use high quality icons for your games.
- Constants can now be defined in their own form (rather than through the Global Game Settings). As a result they can remain visible while you are e.g. writing scripts. You can also load and save the constants to text files.
- Also included files are no longer shown in the Global Game Settings but in their own form.
- Many small visual improvements
- Added function random_range(x1,x2), irandom(x) and irandom_range(x1,x2). The latter do give integer results and can include x or x2.
- Added functions mouse_wheel_up and mouse_wheel_down.
- Added a function set_application_title(title) to set the title of the application (which is shown in the taskbar).
- Added function file_text_eoln().
- Added read-only variabe debug_mode.
- There is now a game setting to disallow screensavers or powersaving options (sleep, hybernate) while the game is running (default disallowed).
- Added functions disk_size(drive) and disk_free(drive) and a variable gamemaker_version.
- Runtime error messages better indicate the position of the error
- You can now change to location of the temporary files, see the page on Preferences.