Online portal for Blender project
An open source game engine could be used for 3D modelling, Blender is used for playing and making complex game. it can be used for modelling, UV unwrapping, texturing, rigging, water simulations, skinning, animating, rendering, particle and other simulations, non-linear editing, compositing, creating interactive 3D applications and grinding your iPhone into dust.
Nice feature available with Blender
There are some key features that describer their unique behaviour in 3D visualization.
- Blender offers a broad range of essential tool for the creation of 3D content
- Modelling of UV-mapping, texturing, rigging, skunning, animation, scripting etc.
- Cross platform with a uniform Open GL GUI on all platforms.
- High Quality 3D architecture.
- Small executable size, easy distribution.
The Blender Interface provides interaction between user and the program. The concepts behind the Blender interface are specifically designed for a graphics modelling applications. There are some features make a blender a unique, powerful and very nible application.