Online ACSLOGO project help
ACSLOGO is a LOGO interpreter, while LOGO was developed in the late 1960s at Bolt Beranek and Newman, Inc., In Cambridge, MA by W. Feurzeig, D. Bobrow and S. Papert. LOGO is a programming language designed for educational purposes; it provides different commands for moving a turtle on a plane surface. ACSLOGO is designed for MAC OS X and it can be used for complex patterns and graphics by use of programming commands. Getting LOGO to move around is easy, just command it where to go.
Nice feature available with ACSLOGO
When you will start with LOGO, you will have to use some commands can be used to make the turtle in a straight line or change direction. LOGO mostly used for complex graphics such as repetitive tiling-type patterns, Peano curves, fractals and space-filling fractals and recursively drawn images. The first working turtle robot was created in 1969. A display turtle preceded the physical floor turtle. Modern Logo has not changed too much from the basic concepts before the first turtle. The first turtle was a tethered floor roamer, not radio-controlled or wireless.
- Complex patterns can be obtained by use of commands specific to the Logo language. It can be used for teaching computer science concepts and mathematics.
- Cross platform with a uniform Open GL GUI on all platforms.
- High Quality 3D architecture.
- Small executable size, easy distribution.
- Assignment Help
- Homework Help
- Writing Help
- Academic Writing Assistance
- Editing Services
- Plagiarism Checker Online
- Research Writing Help