Difference between JAVA and .NET(JAVA vs .NET)
- It is a programming language which is platform independent and support to open source platform, means code remains the same and you can run that code on any platform, java has virtual machine which is called JVM(JAVA virtual machine). Follow OOPS concepts.
- Java was Developed by Oracle corporation and Designed by Sun Microsystems and James Gosling.
- Java itself is a programming language having Advantages like distributed, secure, robust and multithreaded.
- If we talk about designing: in java so to creating a simple control like button also take a lot of programming for developer.
- Architecture: Java support connected architecture. Since java is multiplatform so it is a set of framework classes is limited to what is available on all platforms
- Invention: J2EE is java 2 Enterprise Edition which is a superset of java 2 Standard edition(J2SE) which add enterprise features to java libraries. Java is a wholly owned property of Sun microsystems which is multi-tiered similar to computing technologies.
- Net v/s j2ee comparison in languages: C# and Java both derived from C and C++ . Basically, Both have different syntax but same result.
- In J2EE, not in .Net
- Entity Beans
- Utility APIs like logging, preferences
- Public profiling APIs like JVMPI, JPDA
- Difference in presentation layer of the both: Java use java code snippets or JavaBean reference to compile java. Win forms/Web forms V/s Swing/Java Server Pages.
- In java Application development can be done on very less configuration system, java is portable. Java is free and there are many third party GUIs good open source free IDEs development for java application.
- Java programming enables high performance software development on multiple platforms. Many companies in India have well-qualified software engineers .JAVA Programming Services help your businesses to do better.
- It is a programming language which is platform dependent but language independent i.e. application written in any programming language can be converted into another language supported by framework(supported languages are VB.NET, C#.NET, J#.NET etc.). Also follow OOPS concepts. NET has no direct support for open source platform.
- .NET was Developed by Microsoft to allow programmers to build dynamic application.
- .net is a framework or simply a platform of presently 43 programming languages. Advantages like Consistent programming, easy deployment and maintenance of an application , direct support for security.
- If we talk about designing in .NET provide more friendliness while designing any webpage or form because u can easy drag and drop the control which is not at all mind teasing process, developer can concentrate on logic and other security issues.
- Architecture: .NET support disconnected architecture. .NET has a set of all the classes available on Microsoft platform.
- Invention: A lot of parallelism can be seen. Microsoft and the second one in the 21st century is ASP .NET MVC come into existence.
- Net v/s J2EE comparison in languages: C# and Java both derived from C and C++ . Basically, C# combines the power of VC++ with the ease of usage of VB. Both have different syntax but same result.
- In .Net, not in J2EE
- Server side control
- Serialization to XML
- Compilation to native code
- Difference in presentation layer of the both: Active server pages in .NET(asp) and JSP pages in java.asp can use Visual Basic ,C# and possibly other languages for code snippets.
- In .net for Application development you must required high configured system, NET is much better in building UIs, NET framework is also free but its official development IDEs(Microsoft visual studio) is paid.
Embed this Infographics on your site(Copy this Code)
<div style="clear:both"><a href="https://www.assignmenthelp.net/difference-between-java-and-dot-net"> <img src="https://www.assignmenthelp.net/files/java-vs-dotnet.png" title="Difference between JAVA and .NET" alt="JAVA vs .NET" border="0" /></a></div> <div>Courtesy of: <a href="https://www.assignmenthelp.net/difference-between-java-and-dot-net">AssignmentHelpNet</a></div>
Assignment Help Features
Assignment Help Services
- Assignment Help
- Homework Help
- Writing Help
- Academic Writing Assistance
- Editing Services
- Plagiarism Checker Online
- Research Writing Help