CPCCBC5003A Supervise The Planning Sample Assignments
CPCCBC5003A SUPERVISE THE PLANNING OF ON-SITE MEDIUM RISE BUILDING OR CONSTRUCTION WORK
This assessment is graded, worth 20% of the unit, and has a pass mark of 50%.
Submit electronically via the OLS to www.oten.edu.au/ols in PDF (.pdf) or Word (.doc or .docx).
You only need to complete one of the following parts, i.e. Part 1 or Part 2.
You need to clearly identify which part you are completing as part of your assessment.
Part 1 - Prepare and submit a 'Project WHS Audit Checklist'. This form is to be used by the WHS committee when carrying out inspections and audits. This document should be approximately 4 pages in length.
This checklist should:
- include and expand on requirements for each the following, and any other items considered necessary
- be formatted for use with appropriate space provided for the written information provided by the end user
1. Project details
- date of inspection
- parties involved
2. Checks for required items
- risk assessments
- evacuation plan
- emergency response plans
- safety committee (established, chair elected, frequency, minutes)
4. Protection & hoardings
- temp elec.
- general (handrails, landings, penetrations, ladders, EPT, PPE, Oxy, welding, lasers, power tools, material storage, fibres, hazardous materials, fall protection, hearing protection, confined spaces, compressed air)
5. Plant & equipment
Part 2 - Establish standardised WHS hazard / risk levels for common medium rise construction activities. This document should be approximately 4 pages in length and is to be used by the company to standardise activity risk levels across its core business.
The document should include and expand on requirements for each the following:
- Guidelines for use – set out the hazard priority rating to be used – use the one from Workcover NSW Hazpak although alternates may also be used.
- The following hazards should be expanded on (ie leads may be expanded into testing and tagging, leads clear of the floor, and leads free of water) and then the hazard class and the injury risk identified for each.
- overhead protection
- public safety
- work area separation
2. General work areas
- safety gear
- shade cloth/mesh
4. Power tools
- explosive power tools
- small tools
5. Materials handling equipment
- Assignment Help
- Homework Help
- Writing Help
- Academic Writing Assistance
- Editing Services
- Plagiarism Checker Online
- Research Writing Help