Contemporary Aspects of Human Resource Management in Malaysia
Student are required to do a research on practices/trends of the ONE HRM function as below.
- Human resource planning (HRP)
- Recruitment and Section
- Work flow and job analysis
- Compensation and benefit
- Training and development
- Performance management and appraisal
- Occupational safety and health
- Industrial relation
Based on the selected HRM functions on item 1 above, critically analyse the following areas:
- How have shifting workforce demographics impacted the HRM function ?
- To what degree has the local legislation influenced the HRM function ?
- How has data analytics applications to influence HRM decision ?
Discuss the implications of the selected (as highlighted in part 1 above) to ONE of the following contemporary aspect/issue in organization.
- job satisfaction
- employee commitment
- job performance
- career development
- job motivation
- organization justice
- employee well being
- workplace violence/deviance
To provide THREE recommendations that you could include in HRM practices to anticipate the issues encountered by the business organization nowadays (as explained in item 2 above)
Provide literatures support to enhance your discussion. Students are required to include a minimum of TEN literatures, which are to be academic research or peer reviewed articles from HELP library subscribed databsed (e.g. Emerald Management/ Saga/ Science direct/ Ebscohost and etc.). The articles are published since December 2000.