Work with Assignmenthelp.net
Academic Content Writers
Openings available for talented individuals who can join the academic writing team as content writers and subject matter experts.
Desired skills & expertise
- Bachelors/Masters/PhD degree in areas of STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts, management) subjects
- Excellent written English skills
- Good time-management skills and ability to work with deadlines
Knowledge of Information Designing, E-learning and LMS formats would be a plus.
- Creating Assignment content and academic manuscripts to for e-learning solutions, based on subject-specific style and conventions
- Quality assurance on the created content to deliver high-quality, error-free academic content
- Maintaining journal publishing standards and incorporating best practices into academic content writings
Fresh graduates and Experienced Educators are also welcome to apply.
Job location/type: Full-time positions available in India Office as well as Online Freelance opportunities available globally.
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Ambassador Program
AHN Student Ambassador Program is an opportunity for students to act as a connection between AHN and their schools/universities. The program duration is 1 academic year
- Learn about AHN products and programs.
- Organise and Host Events on campus to promote AHN’s outreach
- Act as a campus contact for AHN team.
- Help AHN better understand each university’s culture.
- Skills & Requirements
- Student ambassadors must be eager to learn the technology and products of AHN as well as must be actively involved in On-Campus activities, societies and communities.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a Full Time High School/ Undergraduate/ Postgraduate degree program in the representative university.
We typically choose candidates with active communication and leadership skills. Candidates must be available for nearly 10 hours per month to organise AHN campus promotions and events.
AHN Student Ambassador Program in available to all schools/colleges and universities in USA, UK, Europe, Canada, China, India, Latin America, Australia and New Zealand, Middle East and North Africa, Sub-Saharan Africa, South East Asia.
Information Designer at AHN is responsible for designing creative solution for academic manuscripts in areas of STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Management) subjects.
A typical candidate must be able to efficiently execute creative information design solutions including but not limited to infographics, academic use images, information flow designs, memory maps, flash-cards, e-book designs and other academic design publishing.
- Degree/ Diploma in Fine Arts/ Visual Communication / Graphic Design from recognized design school
- Creative Thinking with a knowledge of colour theory, design and typing principles and standards.
- Attention to detail, innovation and usability in designs.
- Ability to understand the provided academic manuscripts and effectively convert them into informative and visually communicative design ideas.
- Command of designing practice for different OS, platforms, and devices.
- Understanding of HTML, JQuery, CSS3
- Thorough knowledge of leading design software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel, Aftereffects