Assessment Task 1
BSBADM506 Manage business document design and development
1. One requirement that Adept Owl have for information entry is to report on their expenses.
2. Two requirements for file naming and storage are:
3. Two requirements for output/production or quality of document design and production are:
4. Two compliance requirements are:
1. I have identified, based on the team capabilities table that all staff require further up-skilling and training in both Microsoft Word and Excel software. They also need more training on the web platforms to increase social media output.
2. This skills gap can be reduced by providing staff more training in both Word and Excel software. Particularly in the area of using formulae in Excel. Also staff need more training in online web platforms to enhance social and digital marketing.
3. As Adept Owl wishes to expand its documentation, style guides and expense reports, I can foresee an increase in the use of Word and Excel software, in addition to implementing a training program for personnel in the next 2 to 5 years, provided by specialist companies in this field. While in the process improvements are evaluated by implementing a series of objective indicators.
4. The most recent versions of software may require the updating of several formats of style guides and templates and, of course, a specialized and permanent training for all personnel with access to the documents will be necessary. This training should include knowledge of new software and knowledge of the internal processes of the company so that they can achieve this, for example; modify and / or create a copy of the documents with generic extensions available for modification in other software such as Word from .doc to .docx, .rtf (for iOS) or .txt (plain text)
Three types of documents used by staff at Adept Owl are:
Procedure for creating and sending out a mass letter mail-out
1. Find the Word template stored in the company file storage directory
2. Open the template in Microsoft Word
3. Fill in the letter with the desired information ensuring you keep all the Adept Owl formatting including correct font, colouring and logos according to the template style guide and standards.
4. Distribute the draft to various colleagues for review to correct any grammatical or formatting mistakes. Have colleagues refer to the style guide for standardised formatting.
5. Once approved use the standard Word mail merge instructions to populate the addresses of the recipients.
6. Send letter out.
Assignment Writing Help
Engineering Assignment Services
Do My Assignment Help
Write My Essay Services