CRM stand for Customer Relationship Management simply which means managing the relationship with your customer. CRM system is a set of software application which helps to organization to determine the need and preferences of their customers by managing, organizing, tracking and storing all customer interactions. This technology is the replacement to hand written, manual documentation which used in past. The technology will allow user to document everything from simple to specific conversation between customers. Basically it compile the information on customers and the company which could include the company’s website telephone, live chat, direct mail, marketing materials and social media. System will give the customer-facing staff detailed information in which there is a record of all the conversation and customer personal details, purchase history, buying preference and concerns that he discuss with the staff on while conversation.
CRM systems are extremely useful because the information they provide is helpful and boost the business goals of an organization. Example if a sales person knows customer needs, they can deliver a service which is client-focused. CRM system can also provide a central documentation location, which allowing different department access to the same information.
There are some key customer management services without them you cannot define CRM system and the benefits it offers to organization are:
- Should manage customer contact information
- Organize customer interaction in central location
- Track Customer’s habit, needs and preferences.
- Measure success of campaigns
- Provide instant metrics
Types of CRM Systems
Primary aim of operational CRM is to automate the 3 backbone functions of any business are Sales, Marketing and Support. All these functions are emphasis on dashboard of any system which provide a snapshot view of all 3 on a single page of customer view. Basically dashboard display client’s contact information, past sales, previous sales, all the efforts and issue logged all these information tells the relationship between the customer and the user of CRM system to build relation in future points. Integrate the business by three ways:
- Service automation: This is all about to handle customer problem related to services, handling exception, and supported by multiple ways like email, phone, ticketing portals, knowledge bases FAQs and so on.
- Marketing automation: In this way of business focus is to automate marketing processes. Data oriented form analytics used to create segments and serve a latest system which work on customer engagement through social media.
- Sales force automation: Feature deals with all the stages in sales cycle and also deals with sales forecasting, lead management, sales quota, allocating and monitoring sales performance. Handle to here all the responsibilities.
In this type of CRM system its aim is to analyse customer data which is obtained through multiple sources to enable the management so that it will be a better informed decision. This system use techniques like data mining, correlation and pattern recognition. Helps to build customer trust and loyalty by detecting the minor issues in the customer services because the issue have the potential to blow out of proportion. To build the business in the right direction helps to find the gap while executing the business strategies. All about the data analysis and reporting example is base CRM providing analytics and reports.
To know more about Analytical CRM click here
This type of CRM system is all about data sharing and Synergy Example of Collaborative CRM is SugarCRM which enable expert collaboration and comprise of advanced social capabilities. Improved the communication between businesses and their key customer. Enhance the quality of levels of customer.
- Assignment Help
- Homework Help
- Writing Help
- Academic Writing Assistance
- Editing Services
- Plagiarism Checker Online
- Research Writing Help