NClass Assignment Help
By the use of NClass we can create Unified Modeling Language (UML) Class Diagrams for C# and Java application. It is written in C# only and needs the .NET Framework 4.0 or the latest version of Mono. It is free and open source software. We are here to help you in your assignment related to UML Diagram and there Tools.
We can design our application with few clicks in NClass Software. The purpose of NClass is to provide a simple but powerful class design that is very intuitive to use. By this we can also create code from the model or import classes from existing .NET assemblies.
Example of NClass for designing class Diagram
Features of NClass
- NClass supports C# and Java.
- It is simple and easy to use interface.
- It has Inline class editors with syntactic parsers for easy and fast editing.
- It can also generate code from Model.
- Configurable diagram styles.
- Printing / saving to image.
- Multilingual user interface.
- Mono support for non-Windows users.
- It can also export to many image formats like JPEG, Portable Network Graphics (PNG), or Windows Metafile.
To submit NClass assignment Click here