Why View My Web History?
By using your own web history in an easy way to revisit a website without conducting a new search is a way you can see you web history but why we are doing this so let understand this by example: You have conducted a considerable amount of research over more than 10 websites and after doing that you think you are finished so you close all the web pages. But you forget to verify every reference. So don’t panic web history is available which gives you a list of all the web pages you visited. This will keep the cache, or copies of the website files and there is no need to browse the file again.
Viewing your web history in different Browsers
- Step 1: Open the Google Chrome browser Which shows the menu icon at the right-top side with three bars. Click on it.
- Step 2: Select the history option from the list or press ctrl+H to open the history.
- Step 3: You can review your web history by using search bars. Or scroll to the bottom of this and switch to another page to see older entries.
- Step 4: Close the history page when finished.
- Step 1: Open the Internet Explorer which shows star icon click on it which is on the upper-right corner of the browser.
- Step 2: Click on View Favorities, Feeds and History to see your visited web pages.
- Step 3: there are some of the methods in history option having drop down list
- View By date: This will show your last three week history of visited web pages and many more
- View By Site: this will show you the list of sites you visited in last three weeks no dates include.
- View By most visited: This will show you the most visited sites in last three weeks.
- View By order by visited today: This will show sites you visited today.
- Step 1: Open Mozilla Firefox browser Which shows the menu icon at the right-top side with three bars. Click on it.
- Step 2: Click on show you history option in the center of the menu and see your history.
- Assignment Help
- Homework Help
- Writing Help
- Academic Writing Assistance
- Editing Services
- Plagiarism Checker Online
- Research Writing Help