DIA Assignment Help
Dia is free and open-source general-purpose diagramming software. Dia supports more than 30 different diagrams types like UML Diagrams, Flowcharts, Network diagrams and database models. More than a thousand objects help to draw professional diagrams.
By the use of Dia we can read or write number of different raster and vector image formats. Generally the Software developer and Database Specialist use Dia as a case tool to generate code from the diagram. It is scripted and extended using Python.
Example of a DIA Software designing UML Diagram
Features of Dia
- It can load and save diagrams to a custom XML format
- Supports Windows, Mac OS X and Linux
- It uses SVG(Scalable Vector Graphics) to draw the shape
- It can be scripted by Python Programming Language
- Many export formats like EPS (Encapsulated PostScript), JPEG (Joint Photographic Experts Group).
- It can be imported by different formats.
To schedule a UML tutoring session/help
To submit Dia assignment Click here
- Assignment Help
- Homework Help
- Writing Help
- Academic Writing Assistance
- Editing Services
- Plagiarism Checker Online
- Research Writing Help